Chapter 5

The smell of pizza was amazing, any food smells amazing when hungry. Sarah and Amy were eating Pepperoni pizza, while I kneeled on the floor being a foot rest.

My stomach growled again, loudly. Amy looked down at me, smiling. "Sarah, I thought you said he knows not to look up?"

Sarah looked down at me, frowning. Suddenly, Sarah stomped on my back, making me collapse.

I looked up at Sarah. The glass plate hit me in the head before it shattered on the floor.

"WHAT'S MY RULE ABOUT EYE CONTACT?!"

Don't look at mistress in the eye unless complementing her.

I pointed my eyes at the floor, "I-i N-no l-look! I-i N-no look!"

Threw gritted teeth Sarah yelled again, "Speak like a normal person!"

"I'm s-sorry, f-for l-looking in-in y-your eyes," I said, tears streaming down my face.

Sarah started snapping at me, "Now come back, I want a foot rub!"

I slowly crawled to Sarah's feet, the glass from the plate digging into my knees.

"Why do you train him that way?" Amy asked Sarah.

"Like what?" Sarah replied.

"Well, you know... Dogs respond better to treats than beatings."

"Really? I think I'll try it. Ed, if you give me a really good foot rub, then you can have some pepporinie, understand?"

"Yes! Yes, I can do it!" I replied, forcing my hands to rub better.

It only took ten minutes of constant effort before Sarah finally gave Ed some food.

"Open your mouth, close your eyes."

Sarah put half a pepperoni on Ed's tounge. But Ed was thankful just for that taste of food.

"May I have more, my love, please?"

Kick

"This is why I don't reward you! Always asking for more! More food! More water! Maybe you should go to you dog bowl and eat out of that! Go grab your bowl and bring it here!"

Ed started to get up but was sharply kick in the back of his knee.

"Crawl," was Sarah's only word to him when he looked at her.

Ed crawled to the kitchen and picked up his bowl, using his mouth. He crawled back to his wife and set it down at her feet.

Sarah smiled as she plopped some wet dog food into the bowl.

"Please, please, don't make me eat it Sarah! I can wait until you chose to give me real food! Please-"

Kick

Kick

Kick

"I don't recall giving you a choice. Now you will eat your food or I will shove it down your throat."

Ed had tears in his eyes as he lowered his head into the bowl.

The food tasted so bad that bile started to rise in his throat. Ed quickly dragged himself into a bathroom so he could puke in a toilet.

" What the hell Ed?! I was kind enough to give you food and you just puke it out! That's the only thing you'll get for the next 2 weeks! So either keep it down or die!"

Ed let out a muffled sob as he crawled his way back to his wife.

"Sorry, my-my love." He said quietly.

The cool sensation if water was felt on top of Ed's head. When he looked up he saw Amy pouring water on him.

He opened his mouth and accepted all the water she gave him.

"Thank you, miss Amy."

"Go eat your food," Sarah barked from  the other side of the couch.

Ed crawled over to the food and forced it down his throat. When the bile rose, he forced it down.

He tried his best to please his wife, but all he did was make her mad.

.........................................................
Sorry it was short, but at least it was on time!