Chapter 3

3 years later...

My hands are sweaty as I finsh putting out all the food for the dinner party.

Every thing must be perfect!

I'm finally trained to perfection. I can cook, clean, talk about any subject intellectually, and I have abs.

My loving wife, Sarah, is finally ready to show me off to her friends. I must make a good first impression!

One mistake and I'll be back training again.

Just do as she taught! I'll be fine! I have to be fine!

"Eddy! I'm home, and I brought Amy." Sarah yelled from the front door. It would have sounded normal to anyone else, but I know better. I know  the threat in that sentence.

Shes telling me that I better not mess up tonight. Any mistake in front of her friend will ruin my, already broken self.

"I made dinner for you, honey." I say while they walk into the room. "I hope you like spaghetti!" My voice making me appear happy.

But, I'm not happy. I'm terrified. Fearful of what can happen once Amy leaves.

Amy sits down next to Sarah at the table while I serve them thier meals. Once I do that I sit across from Sarah.

Real food! It's not the "super healthy" awful mush that Sarah give me. It's food.

Despite my fears, I start eating. Forcing myself to eat at the same speed as Amy.

"So, Amy, how was your day?" I ask politly, hoping Sarah doesn't get mad at me.

Amy talks about her work and some problems about the office.

"What did you do all day?"

I cleaned the house, again. Made dinner, I guess. But those aren't the answers I can reply.

"My D-day, it was- uneventful, I'd much rather talk about Sarah's day." That's not an except able answer.

Sarahs glare is scaring me. I'm as good as died.

"Oh, Eddy, honey you know what? I forgot we need to fix the leaky pipe," Sarah says.

My face fell and my eyes went huge, "Leaky pipe?"

One sharp kick under the table and Sarah said, "You remember, the one in the basement. We really need to fix it." The last sentence was spoken threw gritted teeth.

I was nearly crying, "Now?"

One nod of the head was all I needed. I picked up my plate, walked it over to the sink, then to the basement I went.

Now I have to wait.
.......................................................................

I was tied to a chair, ball gag in my mouth, blindfold over my eyes. Other than that, I was naked.

I've been in the chair for, I don't know how long. Possibly days.

I haven't been given food or let out to use the restroom. Sarah know that.

She know how I pee and it goes down my leg. She finds joy in my humiliation, so much so that she forces me to poop.

I get laxatives more often than I do water. She makes my crap myself while sitting in this chair. Forcing me to feel the crap.

When she comes down here she'll slap me, call me names. She even shocks me with the collar.

I can hear her opening the door.

"Hey, are you hungry?" Sarah asks in a sweet, child like voice.

I force my head to nod. It takes alot of effort.

"We don't need this," she says while taking out the gag. "At least, not for a while."

"Thank - Thank you, m-my love." I speak, out of breath. I know the results of not thanking Sarah.

Being rude is unacceptable for husbands that doesn't work. Her words ring in my head.

"Head back," she says. Suddenly, she grabs my hair and pulls my hair backwards. Almost making the chair fall too.

"Open wide." I open my mouth, "Now leave it open!"

Sarah suddenly shoves a funnel in my mouth. It practically chokes me.

The horrible mush that's "super healthy" forces it way down my thought, threw the funnel.

The awful texture making me want to resist her. But I won't and she know it.