Remembering Him

Y/N's pov

"Y/N? You OK? You seem like you wanna kill somebody?" Sting asks me concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lie

"Y/N, you know you can tell us anything when you need to, and us being your friends we know when something is wrong. So just tell us." Rogue assures me.

I sigh loudly "AHHH, fine. But if you tell anyone I will personally see to removing your favorite body parts slowly! Understand?!" I growl

"YES MAM!" they say in unison

"You know that pink head we came across before?"

"Yeah?"

"Well he seems so familiar, but not in a way that makes me feel like I wanna know know him. You know? Like he is going to make a big difference in my life later on." It was silent for a while, Sting and Rogue thinking of what to say that won't make me rip their heads off. Then Rogue speaks up.

"Would you like us to keep an eye on him or just kill him straight up?"

"Keep an eye on him, because I wanna be the one to kill him." I mutter under my breathe, grinning. But the other two still heard me and started to back away from the look on my face. Suddenly Rufus bursts through the door, knocking Sting and Rogue over in the processes. 

"The games are about to start, we should start getting ready."

"JEEZ RUFUS THAT HURT YOU KNOW! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS SAY SORRY!!" Sting yells at Rufus

"If master hears you two right know, you'd be kicked in no time." I say through clenched teeth." Anyway where is-

"Right here." Orga says rushing through the door.

At that moment the building started to shake, but we all stood our ground. Then the guy with the pumpkin head appears on a screen and tells us the first 8 teams to make it out of this maze will be able to compete in the Grand Magic Games. Our team had no trouble in getting to the end and, obviously, we came first. we started heading back to the hotel not caring what other teams made it through as well. When we got there, I don't bother going to bed and tell everyone I'm going for a walk around town with my exceed, Axel. 

"Make sure your back soon." Rogue tells me before i walk out the door and into the cool night air.

-----------------------------------

Hey everyone, hope you like this chapter and the book so far. And before I continue, I would just like to say that the GMG won't be exactly like it is in the anime or manga. So please don't yell at me if it is not like the anime of manga at all. That's all I have to say for now. bye xx