She Has To Go!!!

Lucy's pov

I'm so glad we made it past the maze. It's such a relief. Though I hope Natsu's OK, he didn't really talk much. I wonder what's on his mind? WAIT, is it that girl we saw earlier?! God, I hope he doesn't........ like her. SHE NEEDS TO GO!! I will personally see to eliminating her from Natsu's life so he will be mine, ALL MINE!!!!! And no one is gonna stop me, not even that emotionless freak!! Oh Natsu, just wait till it'll be just you and me, forever.

"Guys, Lushy's grinning weirdly and it's scaring me!" Happy exclaims, ruining my beloved thoughts.(lol starting to sound like Juvia hear >o<)

"SHUT IT CAT!!" I yell clearly pissed to be interrupted.

"AARRRRHHHH!!! SUPPER SCARY LUSHY HAS BEEN UNLEASHED!!!" Happy yells. I just slowly walk over to him with my hair over my eyes and a creepy grin on my face. I can sense he's hiding be hide Natsu because he is no longer in the same spot he was in moments ago. 

"Hey, Lucy? Please don't kill Happy while I'm gone OK?" Natsu asks.

"What? Where are you going?!" I ask freaking out

"For a walk." he replies calmly. And with that he walk out the door leaving me standing in the middle of the room, gawking after him.

Natsu's pov

Lucy's been acting really weird lately. Coming to think of it she's been like that ever since we came across the twin dragon-slayers and that girl. Maybe she feels the same way I do knowing that those two psychos killed their own parents? Yeah, it probably is it. But who was that girl?

 Suddenly I saw a flash of light coming from somewhere near by. I pick up the pace and start running to where it came from. I skid to a halt when I'm at the entrance to a forest. I frantically look around trying to find where ever that light came from. Then my eyes land on a H/C head.

It's her. The same girl from before

There are about 20 odd bodies lying around her unconscious and breathing heavily.

What the hell happened here?!

I start to make my way towards her. Bad idea. She turns towards me and charges, but stops inches from me. She looks horrified to see me. As fast as she came towards me, she left running back into the forest.

"Hey wai-"

"Natsu, there you are! I was really worried you dummy!"

"Oh, hey Luigi."

"It's LUCY!! L.U.C.Y you got that?!"

"Yeah whatever. Anyway, what are you doing here? "

"Well you see when you left I started to get worried about you and I decided to follow." I just looked at her confused.

"Why were you worried?" Lucy started sweating and rubbing the back of her neck.

"Ah, no reasons, he he yeah no reason at all."

Man she's weird

Lucy's pov

God damn it, it's hard lying on the spot. But he can't hide everything from me. I saw that girl walk up to him. But why did she run off? Is she scared of him?  Or maybe he said something to her....... NO stop it Lucy! These thoughts aren't helping you!! ARRHHH Why is the so frustrating!!!

I start jumping around like a lunatic pulling at my hair. Natsu just looks at me like it's completely normal. Jeez boys can be so dense! Especially Natsu! 

" Hey Natsu?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Well........"

-----------------

Done the 3rd chapter. so sorry it is a cliffhanger but I have to do reader-chan's pov after what happened in this chapter so you won't know what Lucy asks till after your pov! Enjoy!

byexx