Chapter 11

(Lucy POV) 

I spit at her, "Like I'm telling you, you sadistic. Wait, no what I will tell you a secret. It's a good one too. I'm in love with..."

"...Natsu Dragneel."

"I don't want dumb information about your love life! I want secrets, a list of powers by name, and list of the strongest people there!" Pyriel yelled at me striking me once again.

"You want some information, then here it is. All guild members have secrets, the powers of my nakama vary with some having more powers than others, and everybody is strong in their own way. I may be a celestial mage, but I AM A STRONG MAGE OF FAIRYTAIL AND I WILL NOT SELL OUT MY FAMILY!!!" I yelled showing her the guild's number in guild sign. She strikes me as hard as she could.

"Shut it, wench," she snarled at me. "You are weak, your guild is useless, and your celestial spirits are nothing but tools and pawns that should be used." 

Something in me just snapped. I could feel a power welling up in me. I started glowing.

"Wh-what is happening!?" yelled Pyriel.

"I AM NOT WEAK!" I started to stand up. "MY FAMILY IS NOT WEAK!" I glared at her, slowly pulling the two keys out of my pocket. "AND MY CELESTIAL SPIRITS ARE NOT TOOLS OR PAWNS!!!" Something broke through the wall, but I didn't look to see what it was. I opened the gates of the keys I had before me only to realize all my spirits were here. I finally look to see what had flown through the wall to see my key pouch. Virgo and Aries helped me stand while the others attacked, power was still radiating off me.

"Mistress, how did you do this?" Loke yelled rushing over to me.

"I don't know, but go help the others we're taking down this place," I watched as Loke left to help the others. Aries went as well while Virgo stayed with me.

No one insults my family.

I'm sorry it is short, but I had some good action, I hope.