Chapter 19

(Lucy POV)

It had been about a year since I had returned to Fairytail, and today was going to be one o the best days of my life. It was my wedding day. The whole guild had been so excited and happy about Natsu's and my engagement that they finally stopped partying for it last month. They spent almost a year partying. It's not surprising when you think about how much they missed me and how much it means for them that Natsu is getting married.

I was so nervous. I had Levy as my maid of honor and many of the other girls as my bridesmaids. They just went done the aisle and soon it will be me. The doors open and I look to Natsu before walking towards him.

(Natsu POV)

I am so excited. Gray, my best man, has been trying to make me calm down for the last couple minutes before Luce came to marry me.

I heard the doors open and looked up to see the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Luce was walking down the aisle in a white ball gown with a bouquet of roses in hand. My jaw dropped at the sight.

"Dude, stop drooling you're about to get married!" Gray whisper-yelled at me. My jaw snapped shut.

(Skip, General POV)

They had made it to their vows and Natsu went first.

"I, Natsu Dragneel, take this ring to love and cherish the girl who shines brighter than the constellations she works with. To protect her from any dangers that will befall her and be her knight in shining armor for as long as I may live." He slipped the ring onto her finger.

"I, Lucy Heartfilia, take this ring to love and to cherish the fiery fun-loving son of a dragon that I fell for. The salamander who crawled his way into my heart. To keep him happy forever and ever." She put on his ring and he kissed her without hesitantion.

He didn't listen to Gramps, the person marrying them, when he yelled, "I haven't said you could kiss the bride yet, you brat!"

This is their happily ever after.

The End for this story folks hoped you like it. I may start writing new stories now too. I'll keep you posted.