Injustice League

NOTE- IF YOU HAVE NOT READ PART 1, JUSTICE LEAGUE ROAD TO THE BEYOND PART 1: CRISIS ON MULTIPLE EARTHS, DO NOT READ THIS

*WARNING SPOILERS AHEAD*

Prologue

Injustice League

Gotham City

League Batman and Lord Batman assembled a group of villains. The group included; Lex Luthor, Bizarro, Captain Cold, Deathstroke, Sinestro, Bane, and Black Manta.

"You two must be very desperate if you need our help Batman, or Batmans." Lex Luthor said. Lex Luthor was the bald enemy of Superman.

"Yes, we are," League Batman said.

"So, what do you need us for?" Black Manta asked. Black Manta was a black armor man that was an enemy to Aquaman.

"We need your help taking down the Crime Syndicate." Lord Batman said.

"What makes you think we'll help you, maybe we like this "New World." Deathstroke said.

"Because, we know you would want to rule the world, not be ruled by some evil super powered idiots." League Batman said.

"He's right, all we wanted was respect, and these guys are taking it away from us." Captain Cold said. Cold was an enemy of Flash and used freeze rays.

"RRrr." Bizzaro grunted. Bizzaro was a clone of Superman that was failed clone.

"We don't do what you two say, you listen to us." Bane said. Bane was an enhanced human using a drug called Venom.

"No we called you in here, you'll listen to us." League Batman said.

"Do you want our help or not?" Luthor questioned.

"Yes-," Batman got interrupted.

"Well you listen to us then, and we do it our way not yours, we kill." Deathstroke said.

Batman turned on the TV. He saw Ultraman, Power Ring, and Superwoman moving the moon in front of the sun.

"It's looks like we have a big task to do gentlemen." Lex Luthor said.