Death of Geo Force

Chapter 7

Death of Geo Force

Kryptonite Storage

"I've tracked down Ultraman to this location, the sun must be his weakness and Kryptonite must be what powers him." League Batman said.

Group A went inside the Storage. They cleared each room, there was no Kryptonite, Utraman ate it all.

"Wait, there's still one last room we haven't checked." Lex said.

"Let me kill Ultraman, that idiot thinks he's the ruler of the world." Bane said in a Mexican accent.

"No, Luthor, you do it, you have a solar ray, use it." League Batman said.

"My pleasure." Lex said. He kicked open the last door and saw Ultraman snaking on Kryptonite.

"How'd you find me?!" Ultraman questioned.

"We just did," Geo Force said, he controlled the ground and Ultraman started sinking in it.

"What's this!?" Utraman asked.

"It's your jail cell." Starfire said, "Luthor, shoot him now!"

Lex tried to shoot Utlraman, but he broke out of Geo Force's mud trap too soon.

"You thought that was going to hold me!?" Utraman yelled. He charged at Geo Force. Ultraman flew up towards space.

"Ultraman, the ultimate idiot." Geo Force said.

"Screw you! You can't do anything!" Ultraman said. The were merging out of Earth's atmosphere.

Geo Force spoke into the Bluetooth, "Batman, I'm going to take Ultraman down." Geo Force broke out of Ultraman's arms.

"How!?" League Batman asked.

"I'm going to use the solar energy from the sun and weaken him." Geo Force said.

"You can't do that! You'll burn." Zatanna said into her Bluetooth.

"I have to, goodbye, stop the rest of the Syndicate." Geo Force said. Geo Force pulled solar energy from the sun and burned himself and Ultraman.

Geo Force's ashes fell down to Earth. Ultraman was still alive. He was barely harmed. "That idiot thought he could kill me."

Ultraman raced back down to the Kryptonite Storage to kill League Batman and his team.