Accidental Meeting

Chapter 4

Accidental Meeting

Batcave

Dick and the Outsiders got into the Batcave. There, they got the Contingency Plans and they ran into someone they didn't expect to run into, Batman.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were missing?!" Dick said. He noticed that there was another Batman behind him. Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Catwoman, Captain Cold, Bane, Sinestro, and Black Manta.

"I'm here to get the Contingency Plans." League Batman said.

"Why are there villains behind you?" Dick asked.

"We're helping Batman, boy." Deathstroke said.

"What do you mean your helping Batman?" Red Arrow said.

"We're helping Batman take down the Crime Syndicate." Lex Luthor said, "Hey, aren't you that Flying Grayson's boy?"

"No, Batman, how did you escape?" Dick lied.

"I didn't get trapped," Batman said while getting the Contingency Plans out, "Lord Batman and I got away."

"Where did the Justice League get trapped in?" Connor Hawke asked.

"We don't know, we think it's in the Phantom Zone but we're not so sure." Lord Batman said.

"Ok, I'm just wondering what's the plan?" Zatanna asked. Zatanna is a magician who can cast any spell.

"Ask them." Lord Batman said. He pointed to the villains.

"We kill every one of those Syndicate members." Lex Luthor said.