War

Chapter 3

War

Space

All of the Green Lantern Corps were sent to Sector 2814 to battle The Crime Syndicate. When they arrived to Earth they saw the Crime Syndicate in a line. Simon Baz, John Stewart, Kilowog, Tomar Re, Salaak, and Jade all showed up.

"Stand down and no harm will come to you." Ultraman said.

"That's a load of crap if you asked me." Kilowog said.

"Your right, it is, after we beat you, we'll torture you and leave you bleeding and crying for your mothers." Johnny Quick said.

"Lanterns, attack!!" John Stewart commanded.

The hundred thousand Lanterns all attacked. Kilowog went up to Power Ring and swung a green hammer at his face. Power Ring fought back, he made rock constructs and threw them at Kilowog. Three of them hit him.

Owlman was in his space suit and killed three Lanterns by stabbing them with a knife. The rings flew away and said, "Sector 3017 deceased,"

"Sector 2301 deceased,"

"Sector 1104 deceased,"

"Now that's more like it!" Owlman said.

Johnny Quick was also in a space suit and knocked out six Lanterns. Superwoman snapped twenty necks and Grid lasered twelve. Atomica jumped in the ears of two Lanterns and killed them.

"Everyone fall back!" Ultraman commanded. They did as he said.

Ultraman burned all of the Green Lanterns with his laser beams except for Simon Baz, John Stewart, Kilowog, Tomar Re, Salaak, and Jade.

"Lanterns retreat!" Kilowog said. They retreated towards Earth.

"Should we f-follow them?" Power Ring shivered.

"No, we'll kill eventually." Ultraman said, "Just get back to your stations."