Kill or Be Killed

Chapter 9

Kill or Be Killed

Watchtower

Lord Batman and his team went to go invade the Watchtower. Lord Batman hacked into the Watchtower to help his group get to it.

"Follow me," Lord Batman whispered.

They walked to the engine room where they saw Johnny Quick and Power Ring typing on a computer.

"Dude, I can't believe that this world's Owlman escaped Ultraman," Johnny Quick said.

"I don't care! I'm sc-scared." Power Ring said.

"Man, hangin' out with you sucks." Johnny Quick replied.

"I'm ss-sorry." Power Ring said.

"Manta take out Power Ring, Salaak take Johnny Quick." Lord Batman commanded quietly.

Black Manta and Salaak went to Power Ring and Johnny Quick, but they got burned by Ultraman who intervened.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here. Scums who are trying to kill us." Johnny Quick said. The three Syndicate members saw Lord Batman and the others.

"There's two of you, huh? That won't be a problem." Ultraman said to Lord Batman. Ultraman shot his heat vision at Lord Batman, but he dodged it.

Connor Hawke shot an Arrow at Ultraman but missed. "We need to get out of here!" He said.

Ultraman flew up to Tomar-Re and crushed his skull.

"Tomar!" Kilowog yelled.

"Raven get us back to the Tower!" Deathstroke said.

Raven teleported them back to the Tower of Fate. They escaped.