Chapter 8

Thomas Jefferson P.O.V

Even though Nathan told me to go to sleep, I just can't. Y/N ran into my room. "Nathan is asking for you, he's coughing a lot." After that sentence, I ran to his room expecting to be there but he's not. Before I even start panicking Y/N tugged my pants. "He's over there, dummy." She smiles innocently and walks to the garden. I went to Y/N room. "Nathan, are you okay?" He looked at me. "Yeah, yeah. Everything is fine. Sorry for disturbing you" He continued coughing, what if the same thing happened to him. What if he- stop thinking negative things Thomas.

I carried him to his room and set him down on his bed, he his really light for a ten years old. Has he been eating? I put him down and put my hands on his forehead, it's really hot. "You have a fever" He looked at me with an expression that I have never seen, well on him. I got a wet towel and put it on his forehead. "Hamilton will pay for this," I mumble, somehow how Nathan could hear me. "You know this is nothing related to Hamilton" He coughs between sentences. What if he ended up like... No Thomas, think positive things.

"Nathan, son. I have some important matter to attend to, will you be okay being alone? I'll ask Eric to keep you company." All he did was a nod and cover the blanket over him. I sighed in response and went to find Y/N. She suddenly ran towards me and I picked her up. She has the same eyes as her mother. She giggled "I got you this flower." I put her down as she shows me a rose. "Happy... Friday!" She continues giggling, I smile in return. "Thank you, princess. I have some business with the Hamilton residents. Would you like to come with me?"

I opened the front door for you. "Eric!!!" She jumps on him, that's convenient. I don't have to walk all the way to his house. "Hello Y/N, Good morning Mr. Jefferson." I smile, he's still calling me Mr. Jefferson for 6 years. "Good morning, Nathan has a fever and I have something to attend to. Can you take care of him?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I haven't been posting for a while, I'm a lazy piece of shit. I was going to write more but like I was thinking should I do Nathan/Eric perspective first or Y/n and Jefferson one. Btw I want to give a shout out to @Magic_PencilCrew. now I have some ideas for this story. Thank you so much!

~SIncerly me

-alextam22