Chapter 9

Y/N P.O.V

"Of course sir." Eric went upstairs to take care of Nathan. I looked at my father and headed to the carriage, soon he follows after me. I smiled at him sweetly. "Where to Mr. Jefferson?" asked the coachman. Before my father can say anything I told him that we're going to the Hamilton's residence.

When we get there I thank the coachmen and jump off seeing Philip sitting in front of the door. "Philip!" I gave him a big hug and he hugged back. "Y/N! I missed you!" We then hear a fake cough from behind, we looked back seeing my dad who was not pleased with the situation. "We're here for business, not a reunion" He sternly told Philip as he gently pulls me away from him. Philip quickly apologizes and open the door. "Dad! Mr. Jefferson is here!" Hamilton quickly came down from his study room.

"Jefferson"

"Hamilton"

They hissed at each other, Mrs. Hamilton came out of the kitchen. "Mr. Jefferson, it's a pleasure to see you again. Would you care to join us for supper?" Before Hamilton and my father get to say something, I speak up. "That would be wonderful. They both look at me in disbelief. "Perfect" Eliza smiles sweetly and set up the table.

Meanwhile

Eric P.O.V

I walked upstairs and to Nathan's room. "Knock knock." I smile before going in. "Hey..." Nathan spoke up, his voice sounds so raspy. I guess it's due to the coughing. "How's my favorite person doing?" I sat down on a chair that was near to the bed. "Like hell." He covers himself with the blanket which made me frown. "You don't have to be here, you can leave." "Nathan..." He soon went into a coughing fit.

I put another blanket on him and a wet towel on his forehead. "I'm not leaving your side" He looked at me with a confuse look. "Don't you have someone else you need to care for?" I sighed and smile weakly

"You're my favourite person, don't ever forget that"

_________________________________________________

Okay, another chapter. I won't be updating for two weeks due to finals. I don't want the exams.

-alextam22

          ~sincerely me