A For Sale HOE

While approaching the convention center to discuss how she became a for sale hoe without her consent. Asia didn't know how to feel as she replays the memory in her head. She took a deep breath to get this chapter over with, then she meditates for a few seconds before arriving on the stage. 

When Asia walks onto the stage she became nervous, at that moment she wanted to back out of her own plan. At that moment she didn't feel right, but Asia swallows how she felt at that giving moment.

She first, gave thanks to the women that came back out to continue her event about HOW I BECAME A HOE. The women start cheering and some were whistling giving her a standing ovation. 

Asia jumps right into it saying, "The day has came when I seen the boss for the first time of the operation. She was beautiful maybe the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She was tall around 5 foot ten inches with a slim form."

"She seem friendly maybe because I was terrified from fucking two grown ass men last night unwilling. I do remember that she was very patient and actually caring. She brought me fresh clothing, a pair of shoes and fragrance." 

"What I've seen she was so giving, I let my guard down just a little just because. The woman studied me and for 2 minutes and it was awkward." She asked, "Are you hungry" and I responded, "I am starving"  

"She had me to order me room service. Afterwards she walks closer to me then smile." 

"First, thing first, she did apologize and told me I handle myself very well. Yes, we put you through a test and you honestly surprised me. Especially not knowing how to please grown unattractive men, being a virgin and not wanting sex from them."

"I have never ever seen that before. I know that you are confused right now, but I will explain to you how you was chosen for this operation." with a serious tone.

"Firstly, let me say, "I am here for you and I will guide you. Yes, your life will change, and I will give you two choices. You must choose wisely until you pay your debt off."

"She continues to say, "Myself had to make a decision, we all have too."

"My eyes were saddened like a goddamn puppy knowing that these bitches were not going to let me go. I asked right away, why me?"

"I cannot offer you anything" The lady laughs, "That is not true!" 

The crowd was anxious to here more as Asia took a quick sip from her pink bubble gum flask; the Vodka helped her take the edge off.

She continues to say, "I will like to apologize to you." 

The woman looks down at her light skin hands  then stated, "I am so sorry to say that your parents sold you to us before you were born."

"I gave her that come again look, but I did hear her clearly. I didn't understand such thing, then instantly I thought that was some silly shit to say. I started to ask her how come and she didn't have an issue explaining how this took place."

"We have many operations such as prostitution, drugs, sexual healing and so much more. The reason I am telling you this is because your mother worked for us. She met your dad when she was a prostitute, your father was her regular."

"They both fell in love and she wanted out."

"Unfortunately we didn't allow it, so she took it upon herself to leave. We search for your mother close to a year when one of our watchers spotted her."

"We went after her discovering she was 8 months pregnant with you, we weren't surprised. We confronted her and packed her things to come back with us. Your mom pleaded us to let her go."

"She screamed and hollered with so much sincere. But she was still in debt with us, so she offer you to us as a write off. Yes, we accepted the deal only when you turn the age 18." 

Asia puts her head down with disappointment then yells, "WOW, SHE SOLD ME!" The woman said, "Yes, but my mother."

"Wait your mother, said Asia with shock.

The lady response to say, "Yes, my mother is the HEAD BITCH IN CHARGE.  My mother is the founder of these operations, so she felt bad as she too is a mother and understood. Your mother signed you over to us and we are here to collect."

Asia pauses to catch her breath as she tell her insane story. The crowd was very quiet, and they allow her to have her moment. 

The woman tells, "Asia that her mother couldn't live with her decision nor your father." 

"What mother especially, a mother that loves their child can live with the guilt selling their own child for their selfish reasons?"

 "Your mother depression dragged your father along with her and they committed suicide together."

"When you were 3 years old," Asia interrupts the woman then states, "So I wasn't in foster care all my life?" The lady answers, "No, you were not, but we do have pictures of you with your parents loving on you." 

Asia told the women in the crowd when she seen a picture with her mother, she seen how happy her mother was holding her with love. The crowd is in aww, and couldn't believe what was being said. Asia was strong, but this part of her story made her feel shitty and unwanted.

Asia continues with her storytelling. 

She tells the crowd that she asked, the woman "What now?" The woman replied to her question saying, "It's time for orientation."

Asia leaves her story with just that, orientation, and the women wanted more.

She became relieved that she was done telling that part of her life finding out she was sold to be a hoe. Asia starts to cry then screams.

She allows herself to purge and keep her focus on what matters. She continues to gather her notes for tomorrow's event to tell these strangers what she went through, just because her parents placed a For Sale Sign on her back. 

She was preparing herself to talk about the shit, she had to do to make it through orientation.