Old Hoe Convinces The New Hoe

The day is the day that Asia agrees to meetup with Tyron. Tyron told her that he have some pointers for her to get out of the game and how to gain her 12. 

Asia was cool with the idea not knowing that he's struggling to get his other 6 to get out of the game. But Tyron figures, she don't need to know all of that. 

Tyron is nervous, but before stepping up to Asia he definitely had a plan laid all out with the approval of the boss. 

Everyone is going to win with this plan:

Asia is out, Tyron is out, and the boss wants Asia ass out.

______________________________________

"Hey Tyron how are you, ugh why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?"

"Ugh, you know!"

Tyron laughs and get straight to the point. 

"Thank you so much for coming to this meeting. Since I was your trainer  I would like to help you out, so you can get your 12, you know."

"Ummm, who said I need help?" asks Asia giving attitude

"Chill, I just wanna give you a helping hand, that's all."

"Look Tyron I got this let me run this, and if....if I need you. I'll Holla, okay?"

"Okay cool." states Tyrone trying to keep his cool

____________________________________________

Asia walks out of the meeting not happy with Tyron to think she could not get her 12. She thought to herself, damn is it that hard?

"Ugh, I am always being a bitch to him, oh I know why"

Asia had a huge crush on him and never gave her a time of day. The Operation never gave rules that they couldn't see each other or so.  Asia didn't know why Tyron couldn't tell she was crushing on him badly. 

She thought that he didn't want to be with a hoe, but was fucking the biggest hoe of the Operation.

Asia grew very ill of Tyron when she found out he was messing with the boss. No one supposed to know, but shit everyone knows even the head bitch in charge. 

Asia starts to talk shit to herself:

"Okay, girl you want out of here, right?"

"Yes!"

"So bitch why are you being so much drama?"

Asia took a deep breath as she walks down the hall towards the exit to go home. She turns around and say, Fuck me. She walks back to the room Tyron was in and states. 

"Aight, I'll stop being a bitch towards you, and allow you to help me."

"For real!"

"Yes for real." giving a big fake ass grin.

"Well since it is actually getting late will you like to do this again tomorrow, and I'll give you all the details then." Tyron smiles hoping she say yes, without any lip.

"Okay, cool because I am tired, super tired."

"I thrown my back out today."

Tyrone asks, "Would you like me to massage it for you?" 

Asia laughs so hard, "Boy bye, so the boss can kick your ass and mines?"

Tyron didn't say a word, but laughs.

They continued their conversation walking down the hall exiting to go home for the night.

Asia looks at Tyron and walks off.

"Damn, no goodnight!" 

"Nope!" laughs Asia.

At that moment Asia was glad that she had an actual conversation with Tyron other than the Operation, well sort of. 

_______________________________________

The Next Afternoon after her Breakfast meetups, Asia took a 30 minute nap to prepare for her meeting with Tyron. While trying to sleep thoughts were running through her like the burrito she eaten from Taco bell that early morning. She was wondering why Tyrone was so interested to help her, and was he getting something in return for helping her get out.  She just knew everyone at the Operation is for themselves one hundred percent. 

Asia sits up from her soft and lovely Queen size bed to get ready for her meeting. She decides to dress a little nice, but not too much to make it too noticeable. 

"I want to look nice, but not too nice."

"I do not need those messy people spreading no lies."

Asia was serious about not fucking up because she desperately wants out. She took off her pretty sundress that made her booty jiggle a little, and threw on some joggers and a unfitted tee shirt. 

"What up Asia?"

"What up Tyron?"

"I hope you keep an open mind with my ideas."

"Okay."

"Well, am I able to input my own ideas if I like?"

"Yeah, of course it's all about you." Tyron smiles

"Ugh, he has the most beautiful smile plus he looks like he has the softest skin too."

Asia said to herself smirking at Tyron. 

_________________________

Long story short:

Tyron pitches his idea to Asia to tell the story how she gotten into the Operation. Tyron tells her to tell her story that she was in love and her older lover tricks her to get a train ran on her without her consent. And also, lie and say that her parents sold her into the Operation. He told her that she could do an event for women only. Make the story sad, but then glorify it to be a great thing. Because you were an orphan turning 18 years old with no where to go, but the Operation gave you room and board and money for your services. Also Make sure to only invite women that's in need like that's on welfare, section 8, food stamps, baby father not in the picture and runaways. 

Asia wasn't feeling it she did not want to lie about getting taking advantage of by no damn granddaddies and saying that her parents sold her to the Operation. 

"Tyron wow, that is a lot!"

"Wow, I really have to think about this!"

"Okay, cool, take as long as you need, but your 9th year is in another week."

"Fuck it is, huh?"

"Well let me ask you this do you at least have a plan how to get your 12?"

"Nope, not at all."

Tyron walks over to her and states, "Why do you think they give you 12 months to gain your 12?"

"Damn, right, I thought this shit was going to be easy."

Asia took a long deep breath and agrees with Tyron's plan right away then yells, "FUCK IT"

"Alrighty, I am so down oh well, I have to do what I have to do, right?

"Right!" said Tyron trying his best not to show too much excitement"

"Pause." said Asia with a strong tone.

"What the fuck are you getting in return to help me get out?"

"Look nothing, nothing at all. Who can't see you want to get the fuck out!"

Asia laughs saying, "Right."