Who is Tyron

Once a month everyone meets at a certain location to get their earnings...they even have ceremonies giving out awards to the best likable hoe. Of course Asia is the one that takes the awards home because she was likable. Throughout the years being in the operation, she was always respectable, easy to get alone with and very humbling. Asia had it in her head that shit I'm here, so I better make the best out of it. The winner will get an additional $800 on top of their pay. This is how she got her money up when her 10 years is up.

As Asia walks on stage to collect her award everyone cheered her on. She was blushing and very humble, thanking everyone. As she gotten off the stage, she rubs her eyes just a little due to the so bright lights. The head bitch in charge made sure to go all out for the ones that goes all out for good ratings. She definitely looked out for her people especially Asia. The boss didn't like how her mother favored her, she didn't give a damn how much money she brought in. Hell, she couldn't wait until Asia provided her 12 so she can bounce. Asia was definitely taking her shine, and she wasn't feeling it.

The boss looks at Asia giving a half way smile, as humbling Asia was she received it and moved on to her section to join the rest of her fellow hoes.

Asia cross paths with Tyron that was eyeballing the fuck out of her. This is the moment that Tyron wanted to make his move, but he was in a situation with the boss. Everyone knew they were an item, well mainly a hook up nothing serious.

______________________

Tyron have been in the game for 9 years now it's his turn to recruit 12 women. Right now he has half of that, and he's struggling to leave this life behind him.

He started off as a Hoe like everyone else which he hated. He joined the game because he was a crackhead and he needed to pay his debts off to the operation. So he decided at that time to be a male sex healer. He signed a ten year contract, but he only needed two years to be debt free.

Tyron hated the deal that was presented, at that moment he wished he wasn't hooked on dope. He just didn't know how he was going to get the money to pay off a $10,000 debt. He started off at $500, but if the debt wasn't paid at a certain time they will add interest, high ass interest.
Of course he received threats that if  he do not handle his debt...death will pay him a visit. So the best thing to do for him was to fuck his debts away.

The first two years paying his debt off he was always pissed, bitchy and rude. Tyron was worst than the women, but he didn't care. At that moment he hated his fucking life.

Tyron sexed lots of older women, the senior citizens women that had that dough. At that point he couldn't choose and pick who he wanted to sexual heal. Because he had to take what was given to him, so he can pay his drug debt off, first. Every time he hooked up with them grandma's, he regret every needle he stuck into his arms and toes.

He did all kind of nasty, freaky shit with these old women. He didn't even think the older women could be so flexible and could handle the D.

Shit, they handle the D very well. It grossed him out because it was like fucking his grandmother.

One client he couldn't stand with a passion because she just wanted him to fuck himself. She will have him jerk himself off, try to get him to suck his own dick, fiddle with his balls. And also, suck on his index finger then play with his asshole. He had to revisit those sick times 3 days out of the week.

Tyron just knew it was Asia's turn to become a recruiter and she too will need her 12 to join the operation voluntarily. This is when he came up with a plan to get out, but first he had to reach out to his boo, the boss.

_______________________

Tyron approaches the boss to get her attention to talk about what he has up his sleeves to get out of the game. Even though he was doing the head bitch in charge daughter doesn't mean he had cool points to do ass he pleases. The operation was strict on their contracts, money, and recruiting.

"Hey, Babe can we talk?"

"Shit it depends what it is!"

"For real it's a serious situation." Tyron giving a serious tone.

" You know you turn me on when you're bitchy." giving a chuckle behind her disrespect.

"Okay, what is it, I have a hair appointment in a minute."

" You know what fuck it!"

Tyron walks off calling her a bitch under his breath. The boss didn't try to stop him honestly because she didn't give a fuck that he felt some kind of way.

While walking down the hall to the front entrance to exit he bumps into Asia.

"Oh damn my bad lil mama."

"Oh no excuse me." whispers Asia.

She walks off being bashful looking behind her to see Tyron staring at her while smiling.

Asia couldn't dare to think a man wants her especially being a hoe for a living. She always wanted a family of her own with a husband of course. She couldn't wait until she got out the operation. She had another 3 months until she became a recruiter to recruit her 12.

"Hey Asia wait up?" Said, Tyron jogging over to Asia"

Asia slows down then turns around.

"What's up?"

"Would you like to get something to eat?"

"Ummm that's not a good idea, I don't think the boss would like that."

Tyron laughs and states, "Nah, she's cool."

"Look I don't want any drama, I have 3 months until I'm a recruiter to get my 12 and I'll be out."

Asia walks off shaking her head, she really didn't want shit to do with Tyron. She asks herself, "Why now, umm, why speak to me?"

_____________________

A week has passed and Tyron still haven't talked to the boss about his plan to get him out. He had 6 more months to get out, and he wanted out badly.

Late afternoon he received a text from the boss:

"Hey, Ty I know you are still mad how I know is that you haven't fuck me for a whole week now."

Tyron looked at his phone then start to reply to her message

"Look I really need to talk to you and you are playing games. You damn well know, I no longer want to be in this bullshit ass operation any longer!"

"Okay, baby come through I promise I'll listen to you, I am free."

Tyron respond with "Okay." feeling as if he's in charge.