Part 2

Dear diary,

I did not see Zac after we left him in the hall with Greg. He was no at lunch, but he does not always come to lunch. I go through the day as normal. But I can hear murmurs as I walk past people in the hallway. I think it is because I am still wearing Zac letterman. But I don’t care.

When I and Lexus go to get on the bus to go home I don’t see Zac. I look in the back, and I still don’t see him. I pull up his kik. I debate messaging him, but Alexus says I should, so I do.

My message: "R u on the bus, I did not see you?"

His reply: "No, I went home early. I won’t be back until Thursday."

My reply: “What happened? R u ok?”

His reply: “I am fine, my mom has to have a surgery. So I am going to stay home with her.”

My reply: “Awe, that is so sweet of u to do that for your mom. Oh do you want me to give Greg ur jacket?”

His reply: “No, keep wearing it if you want. Or u can leave it at your house.”

My reply: “Ok, thanks. Be safe. Hope everything goes well.”

His reply: “Ur welcome. And I will, see you soon.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, time for some back ground on me and Zac.

Zac:

*5’10

*Reddish brown hair.

*Beautiful green eyes.

*Jock

*Hot

*Lots of friends.

*Football and basketball player

*Kind

*Loved by everyone in the school.

*Sophomore

Me:

*5’1

*Dirty blond hair

*Hazel eyes

*Nerd

*Below average looks

*Few friends

*No sports, math club

*I like to keep to myself

*No one in school notices me

* Freshmen

We are from two very different planets. I don’t know why he did that for me to day. It’s so weird.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dear diary,

It’s the day after Zac gave me his jacket. My jacket has to be dry cleaned today, so I am going to wear his again today.

I did not talk or message him again last night. I don’t think I will ever be able to talk to him again.

When Alexus and I got off the bus this morning to go in to the school Greg was waiting for Zac as normal. Did he know he was not coming today? Greg and I have talked more than me and Zac, it was because his sister Kimmy was a friend of mine. I ask myself if I should tell him. I do.

“Greg, who are you waiting for?”

“Zac, why?”

“Zac is not coming today.” So he did not know.

“Oh, ok, see yah.” He leaves and Alexus looks at me funny.

“He told me that yesterday.”

Alexus and I go to the locker room where some of our friends are waiting.

Later that day:

I am still hearing murmurs and can see people point as I walk down the hall. I don’t really pay a lot of attention to it. I just keep walking to me locker.

“Hello Cathren.” I look to my left and see Marry Macky, queen bitch of the ass holes in my school. She is looking right at me.

“Are you talking to me?” I ask because I am not sure who Cathren is.

“No dah Cathren…”

I cut her off. “It’s Katrina, not Cathren.”

“Well, Katrina, I would like to know why you are wearing Zac’s jacket.”

“He let me use it for a little while. Why are you so interested?”

“No reason,” she looks around and after a short pause she adds, “people have been wondering. So I thought I should ask.”

“Ok, if you would excuse me, I am going to class.”

When I finely get home no one is there. Mom left a note that said the heat was broke, it should be fixed soon, and I should go stay worm in my room.  I go to my room and put on my PJs. I put Zac’s jacket back on and get in bed. I turn the TV on, but I fall asleep and don’t get to watch anything.