Part four

Dear diary,

He kissed me, no he is kissing me. His right arm and my left are slowly coming down. His left arm is drawing me closer to him. My right arm is still on his shoulder.

Our lip finely part. I look into his eyes. And then I look away quickly. I am blushing and back on the ground.

He cups my chin and I look at him. He is also blushing. He moves his hand and says, "I am sorry. I just could not help myself."

He puts the book on the bed and walks toward the door.

"Um, I am sorry I did that, it was stupid of me. You probably want me to leave."

I walk over to him and grab his arm as it reaches for the door knob. He stops and looks at me.

"You don't have to leave. It's ok."

He smiles at me. I let go of his arm. I am now smiling, I don't know why, I just am. We both laugh at how we were both just acting.

We both sit on my bed, still laughing.

"You looked really good in my letter men's jacket." Damn it mom, you were right. "Especially in those shorts." He points to my green booty shorts.

I blush and giggle a little. Mom then busts in to my room with the movie.

"I found it. It was under a bunch of others."

"It's ok mom." I am still smiling.

She leaves with the biggest smile on her face. She will never find out that she was right about him liking the way I looked in his jacket.

Zac slides closer to me and puts his arm around me. I like it, he is worm, and the house is still cold.

"Why is it so cold in here?"

"Oh, our heating is broke. I don't know what happened. Here," I go to the top of my bed and through back the cover. "get under the cover, I'll put the movie in. he kicks off his shoes and props up on my mountain of pillow on the side of the bed closest to the door. Thank god I got dad to get me a queen sized bed. I pop in the movie, grab the bowl of popcorn and turn out the light.

"Katrina," Mom is screaming for me. I hand Zac the bowl and tell him I will be right back.

"Yes mom." I am on the last step of the stairs, and she says "Here, take this with you." She gives me a ton of candy and sodas.

"Mom, it's just me and Zac, not an army."

"Well he is a football player right? So the boy must like to eat."

"Mom."

"Don't mom me. Go." She follows me to my room to make sure I take what she gave me. I walk in my room and Zac has the photo album again. He looks at me and the stuff in my hands.

"Mom is crazy about feeding people that come over." She was standing at the door. I sit the stuff down. "Catch" I toss a soda to Zac. He catches it and cracks it open. Mom leaves and closes the door behind her.

"If you stay much longer she will make you eat a turkey and a whole bowl of stuffing."

"I will not." I knew she was still close by the door. I giggle, grab the remote and sit next to Zac.

"I like your mom. She's cool."

"Yeah, she is." I smile and play the movie.

Zac slide closer to me. Lifting the photo album for me to see a photo. In the photo I am about 1, I have no clothes on, I am lying on my stomach and you can see the heart shaped birth mark.

"Do you still have the birth mark?"

"I told you not to look at that album." I was not mad, I was smiling and trying to hold back a laugh.

"That does not answer my question."

"Yes I still have the birth mark."

"Can I see it? If you don't mind."

"I don't mind." I roll over on my stomach, I look down at my butt and move my shorts so he can see. I don't have to move them much, the heart is at the bottom of my left butt cheek.

He laughs and says "Your birth mark is really cute. I have one that is shaped like a bird on my hip."

"Oh really? All right I showed you mine, now you have to show me yours."

"Fine." He rolls over on to his left side, so now he is facing me. He pulls down his pants about three inches. There is a small bird shaped mark on his hip.

"My mom called me her little baby bird because of that."

"Awe, that's cute. My mom says I stole her heart. She had the same birth mark. But hers was on the other cheek. Right before I was born she said it faded away."

He laughs and says, "Now that is cute."

His phone goes off. He looks at it and fronds, "I have to go, my mom needs me to help her with something."

"Oh yeah, how did the surgery go?" He is sitting on the edge of the bed putting on his shoes.

"It went well, she should recover it about a week."

"That's good. Here, I will walk you to the door."

"Ok, let's go." I don't think about his jacket.

I open the door and the sudden cold hits me. I break out in cold chills. As I turn to face him he leans down and kisses me on the cheek.

"I will see you Thursday. And here's my number," he hands me a piece of paper. "Text me later. Oh and if you don't mind, keep wearing my jacket. I like the way it looks on you. I have the one from last year I can wear."

He kisses me on the lips one last time before walking out the door.

I turn to back to my room and mom pops out from behind the corner. "I told you he liked the way you looked in his jacket."

I smile and give her a hug. "I am not going to say that you were right though."

She squeezes me and kisses the top of my head. "He's nice, I like him."

"Good, because I like him to." Then I go up to my room.