Chapter 4

Moria was eating her snack from the plane as she is hungry plus she is pregnant so she eating lots foods.
"To tell you truth, honestly I never ever been to New York before." Kelly said.
The girls gasps and look at Kelly, "ever?" Madison asked Kelly nodded.
"It lovely place." Moria said nodded.
"She's right, you should go there very often." Madison said.
"Once this baby to be born, we can go travel everywhere we want to go." Moria said Madison nodded quickly.
"Absolutely!" Madison said smile.
"I guess that going to be fun." Kelly said sighs and lean back, annoyed.
"What up with you?" Moria asked.
"I'm bored and this plane is annoying me." Kelly said turn her head to Moria.
"We be there soon." Moria said.
"Soon? I hate soon." Kelly said sighs.
"Suck it up." Madison said laugh.

~

Edward look up on computer to find out where this plane going to... he can't find anything, boys walk in, "find anything?" Jasper asked, "no." Edward said sighs and put his head in his hand.
"We will find them soon." Emmett said.
"Soon? Seriously? Do you want Madison right now?" Edward asked.
"Yes." Emmett said, "see? You want her, so is you, right Jasper." Edward said, Jasper nodded and sighs.

~

Plane landed on New York now, the girls came out of the plane and walk inside airport, "now what?" Kelly asked, "you need to stop asking many questions." Madison said.
"I just want to eat and get in bed." Kelly said, "it getting dark soon." She added.
"Let go get a taxi." Moria said sighs.
They walk outside to find taxi, they found it and went inside the taxi.

They arrived at the flat, they went inside with their bags in their hands.
Madison first one who open the door. They all walk inside and they in awe.
(Picture above) Beautiful flat they ever seen, Kelly ran to kitchen to get something to eat, girls laugh but then Kelly wince and pouts, girls giggles, they knew there is no foods in kitchen because they haven't been to shop.
"Seriously?" Kelly said groan.
"Go have a shower and I will go shop." Madison said smile at Kelly, Kelly went to shower then Madison grab the list and went to shop, leaving Moria alone in living room while Kelly in shower.

Few moment later.

Madison came back with shopping bags, "where's Kelly?" Madison asked.
"Still in shower." Moria said stand up to go kitchen with Madison.
"Still?! It been half hour." Madison said Moria nodded and roll her eyes.
"You know what she is like." Moria said making Madison laugh and pull out the foods to put in fridge, Moria grab a bottle of water and drink it, just before she and Madison heard door open.
"Finally someone is out." Madison said wink at Moria who start to giggles.
"Shut up, gimme food." Kelly said.
Madison gave her the food, "well I go in shower now." Madison said about to go, "oh by the way, they have a bath too." Kelly said, "that why I took long."
"A shower and bath?" Madison said.
"I guess I'm having a bath." Moria said, Madison went in bathroom, Kelly start to eating hamburger that Madison just bought from McDonald's, yummy.
"Where's mine?" Moria asked, Kelly grab another hamburger out of the bag and gave it to her, she start to eat.