Chapter 22

Jasper's POV

The Pack are here because we need their help to find who this monster creature that we thought it's vampire.
While Carlisle speaking with Sam, I watched Emily holding baby Gemma, they had to be here just in case if this creature monster person take them.
"We will guard this house all night." Sam said, Jacob stand up, "all of us? What if we got tried?" Jacob asked.
"Two of us will guard and take turn each of us." Sam said they nodded.
"So who will be?" Emmett asked.
"Paul and I." Sam said nodded at us.
"Thank you for all your help." Esme said Sam nodded at her and they left.
"Mum, I hope she going to be okay, I promise we won't let anyone hurt her." Moria said Mary gave weak smile.
"Why don't you go have rest?" Esme said held out hand for Mary take it and she did then they went upstairs.

I watched Hope crawl in living room toward to Moria, I noticed there a paper on her back, I went get it before Moria pick her up, I read the note...

If you want Denise back then give me what I want ~ R

They look at each other confused, "who is R?" Madison asked just before Esme and Carlisle walk in the room.
"Who is R?" Carlisle asked I pass note to Carlisle as he read it and shocked.
"What does this R want?" I asked.
"I don't know." Carlisle said sighed.
"Shouldn't we wait until if he give us another note or signs?" Esme asked.
"I think that might be best." Carlisle said, "we don't know who is R or what this person want." He added.
"And don't tell Mum this." Moria said, "I don't want her get worried."

Few days later.

We haven't got another note or signs from R and we start to worried what will happen next if we don't give what R want but what did R want? That we don't know yet, this is frustration.

I decided I want to go hunting alone.
I walk downstairs and told them that I'm going hunting alone and I left.

I found a rabbit, I ran toward to it and grab by the neck and bite it then suck blood, I heard twig noise behind me.
I quickly turn round and drop dead rabbit on ground as I look round me to see where noise coming from, there again I heard it making noise and some whimpers sound, I walk slowly toward to sound and it behind the tree, I can see hands hugging knees, I move aside so I can see this person face and it a girl, she got red eyes, she's a vampire.
"Hey, it's okay." I said soft voice and bend down, she seem afraid and I assume she must have been changed like today or yesterday but I should help her because she seem thirsty, "are you okay? Want to tell me what happened?" I asked she's whimpers.
"I was bit yesterday and I felt pain all over my body, next thing I start to get thirsty and I smell blood from people and I couldn't hurt them or kill them, I got scared and ran here." She said, I pull her into hug, she seem like she want to cry but she's vampire now.
"Come with me, we take hunt then go my house." I said she nodded as I helped her get up, "I'm Bree." She said "I'm Jasper." I said smile at her.