Chapter 10

Moria's POV

It's been a week since I met The Pack. I just found out that Kelly told me that Jasper asked her out and she said yes.
I'm happy for her and Madison too! I wish I want someone to love and take care of me and Hope everyday, I know I'm Edward's mate but he never ask me out but I'm okay with that, I'm okay if we stay as friends or more than friend.
Suddenly I heard someone knock on my bedroom window, I turn round to see... Edward. I stand up and walk to window to open it to let him in.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"To talk." Edward said I nodded as I sat on bed and he sat on my bed in front of me, "what is it?" I asked look at him.
"I know what you thinking." Edward said, what does he mean? "About no one ask you out yet." He added ah!
"Oh that." I said Edward nodded.
"There something I want to tell you but I wasn't sure if you're ready." Edward said sighed, "well tell me." I said.
"I want to ask you to be my girlfriend, love." Edward said, he just ask me out? He just called me love? He chuckles.
"Stop reading my mind." I said.
"So what do you say?" Edward said.
"I'm glad you ask me that, I want to say yes I will be your girlfriend." I said.
Edward smile as I smile same times.
Next thing I knew we very close to each other faces as our lips touch and I felt him smile, we pull away from each other and we smile to each other.
"Moria! Hope needs you." I heard mum yelled, Edward said goodbye but I stop him, "don't leave." I said Edward nodded, "wait here." I said left room.

Edward's POV

I'm so happy that I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes after that. I love her so much I know we only just met like a week ago or so but I just can't help it but I'm in love with her.
I watched the door open, there stood Moria with Hope in her arms, I smile.
My beautiful girls, Hope may be not my daughter but Moria was raped and Hope doesn't have a father to see one.
"Look who here." Moria said gasps.
"Dw dw." Hope said reach for me, Moria pass her to me as I held her.
"I'm sorry that she called you dad." Moria said I shaking my head 'no'.
"No it's okay." I said smile, "you know she haven't see her dad before."
"Yeah, true." Moria said sat on bed.

~

Next day.

Moria's POV

Today I'm going to shopping with Hope then I will be going to see Edward.

I put Hope in her pushchair as I push it and walking to shop, I left the note to let my mothers know where I'm going.

After been to shopping and I start to walking back but different way, I'm going to Edward house now, Hope is so excited when I told her that we going to see Edward today, she won't stop calling him dad but I guess she love him so much as much I love him too.
I stop when my name being calling, I turn round to see Cassia, smiling me.
"Hey!" I said as Cassia saw Hope she gasps, "you had a kid?" Cassia asked.
"Yes, this is Hope." I said smile back.
"Aw so cute!" Cassia said giggles.
"How you doing?" I asked she sighed.
"Hey! Look there is Cassie!" One of girls shout, start to walking to us.
"Not great." Cassia said poor her, but what is going on? Does she need my help? But how? I got Hope here.
"Oi slut!" One of girls shout.
"Stop ignoring us!" Other girls said.
I watched Cassia let tears fell down and she start to shaking, oh no! Is she..? This can't be? Is she a werewolf?
I start to calling Jacob in such hurry then few minutes later, Jacob came with Paul and Sam who quickly take Cassia to the woods so she can phase without everyone see it, I turn to girls, "stay away from her!" I shouts.