The call

**Taylor's p.o.v**

"Yeah dude I'll meet you there when I land?"

"Okay bro see you there." I am currently leaving my house for the airport for MAGCON. I'm so excited because I haven't seen my friends in forever because of our break. MAGCON is my life right now. I get to see a bunch of girls that actually want to see me instead of the opposite way around.

**skip car ride**

As I arrive at the airport I really need to use the bathroom but I have no clue where it is. I search the place until I give up and a blonde bimbo with too much make up on her face decided to talk to me. "hey babe whatcha looking for?" she said pressing her breast on me. "most deffinatly not you!" I say as I walk away. that girl be ratchet. I finally found the restroom and did my business and left a few minutes later I boarded the plane. when I sat down for a few minute the seat next to me was empty until a beautiful brown haired girl asked if the seat was taken obviously it wasn't so I let her sit beside me. "Dude aren't you hot? it is the middle of July" I chuckled a bit. "Nah it's not that hot. anyways what's your name in Taylor." she looked like she was in deep thought. she looked so beautiful. "oh my name is Katy. so what brings you here?" should I tell her she might freak out. "well I'm here for MAGCON with my friends." she looked really happy about something "ooh my too. if you don't mind me asking what is your last name?" man I was hoping she wasn't going to ask that for the sake of our friend ship. "promise you won't freak on me?" she nods with wide eyes "I'm taylor caniff!" she smiles and says a bunch of stuff I don't really understand but whatever.

**skipping the rest of the ride**

I talked to Katy the whole ride to Panama City and we hit it off I think I'm falling for her and hard. we stopped by Dunkin doughnuts and obviously got doughnuts and coffee. We talked and talked until she realized that she left her friend at the airport and started panicking. I didn't want to lose her that easily so we exchanged numbers before she left and I could not keep a smile off my face. she was perfect in every single way possible. on the way home I get a call from Katy

(Convo)

K: hey Tay..

T: hey babe how's it going

K: pretty good can I ask you a favor?

T: of course babe what's up

K: my friend doesn't believe that I met or hung out with you can you come to our hotel and hang ?

T: yeah what time ?

K:whenever I guess

T: Kay I'm on my way see you soon

K: Tay I have to tell you where to go.

T: then do it

*skip info telling*

"HEY KATY HOWS IT GOING GURLLLLL....."

A/n guys when you read this will you please comment on it I really need some constructive criticism please. I am an awful writer and i need help 😭