PROLOGUE

"Yin Yang is a principle of Chinese philosophy, where Yin and Yang are two opposing energies

"Yin Yang is a principle of Chinese philosophy, where Yin and Yang are two opposing energies. Yin means darkness being represented by the side painted in black, the evil. And Yang is the clarity, the good. According to the Chinese, the world is composed of opposing forces and finding the balance between them is essential. Few get this gift, but when it happens, it's forever and ever."

*******(🍃)********

Thirteen years before...

- Dude, that was one of our best robberies! Fifty million clean in hundred-dollar bills, is a new record - said Li Xing, the Chinese head of the team.

What was lacking in Li's size, a little more than five feet high, rewarded the brain. He wore a sort of long-sleeved black colt, extremely stuck to his body, a self-made piece of bullet-proof cloth, among other myriad functions. The poor bastard was barely able to carry a backpack full of money on his back. They had just robbed the vault of a famous casino in Las Vegas and were plotting the escape route beneath the city through manholes.

- That's it, China, we are an infallible team! We went in and out with what we wanted without being seen, -said Julius Perez, a man so strong that he would be able to knock down an elephant with a punch.

Julius was the coolest man, wearing light blue jeans with a vertical extension, white T-shirt and Prada sunglasses with the entire gold-plated frame and small diamond stones on the sides of the lenses. He was born in Mexico but had to flee the country as a teenager after stealing the car from a mafia boss in the city. Either he ran away, or he died! The Mexican called his attention wherever he went, for besides being a brute beauty, he was like a tower with two feet and fifteen of pure muscle, but the heart was soft like butter. His passion was children and animals.

- Can you shut up? I do not have the patience for the commonplace affairs of you two, -said Stephen Salvatore, totally exasperated, critical, and ironic, after all, master of it.

Stephen had a Gothic appearance with his long, black hair as night and snowy white skin, penetrating blue eyes as if he could read the soul of one who looked at him for a long time. Well-born and with a noble name, he had the elegance and sophistication impregnated in his blue blood. Even with his style clearly evident in his robes, it was visible that he came from a good lineage. But he could not see for sure what he was wearing now, for his body was completely covered by a black cape over his head, purposely creating a dark shadow across his face, completely hiding it from the world.

- You know what, Stephen? The man looked with an indescribable expression on Julius. -You're going to have sex with somebody, even with the little girl who lives around the corner, but fuck, man!" This whole bad mood is a lack of sex, -said the mountain of muscles making fun of his friend.

-That does not have anything to do with it because the Blade lives to pick up a different woman every day, and his bad mood only worsens," Li said, turning his narrow eyes, thinking that even though he had known Estevão for years, he had never seen him smile at any time. This was his nature, something that came from the bad blood of the Maldonado and that ran in his veins.