Sisters come first

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
Me and Frisk played in the snow. I felt much better, after making a new friend. As I get up, Frisk jumps on my back. They request that I give them a ride around. "No can do Frisk, I don't have that much energy left in me," I replied to them. Frisk gave me a grumpy look, before doing a thing. As soon as they went to pet me, something else touched my fur.

Paralyzed in fear is what I was in. I looked up slowly to see Sans staring me down. Then his boney fingers started playing with my fur. Blood trickled down my face as I gave him a scared look. I mouthed out the words 'save me from this madness' to him. Only then did he give me a bright smile. My eyes widened, as my tail beat on the ground.

"i won't hurt you kiddo," Sans told me calmly. At that moment a weird feeling came to me. It's like time had stopped, with in a blink of the eye.

~Flashback~
I was about 9, whilst my sister was about 13. We were doing normal sibling things as Mom and Dad watched us. She was a small wolf, but strong. I was just a small little pup. The grass tickled my paws as I stared at her. Picrona was the kindest soul being around. My sister always had my back, no matter what.

(That's what your sister looks like as a wolf)

(She has this face but it's a little less scary

(She has this face but it's a little less scary. Also it looks more female)

~Continuation of flashback~
I sneezed adorably as she giggled at me. "Why?!" I whined at her.

"It's just funny!" Picrona replied, wiping her eye with her paws. Tears of laughter came out. I challenged her to a fight. Mom, Dad, and sister gasped at me. Sadly the inner demon inside sister took control. Perrie agreed to fight me. Dad ran over to her, see her eyes were in possession mode.

That rarely happened and when it did my family's eyes turned to a sliver dots in our black eye sockets. Then she charged at me, her horns pointing straight at me. I squealed and regretted my actions of challenging her. Horrendous pain skewered my body as red shaded me.

"Picrona stop! You're hurting your brother!" Mom called out to her. Sadly, my sister didn't hear her. Black clouded my eyes, but my inner demon <A/n: It was only Claudius at the time. Once you turned 14 that's when Quantum joined> wouldn't dare let me lose.

"You think your going to win! Well then, you are so wrong!" Claudius roared, as I charged at her. A new line formed on her face, as I bit down down on her.

"Kids stop fighting!" Mom cried.

"Please!" Dad begged.

We couldn't hear anything going on around us. So I began tearing into her throat. Blood came up like a water fall. I smiled evilly at my own work. But I should have known this was coming. My sister flung me into a tree. I howled as I felt small bits and pieces of my shoulders break. When that happened Picrona ran over to me, crying a lot.

"Don't worry about me," I chuckled, as my eyes slowly closed. She whispered something to me. "(Y)-(Y/n). Don't go," Is what she whispered. I put my paw on her face and wiped some of the tears away. Picrona smiles softly and put her paw on my arm.

Black fogs up the rest of my eyes as my paw falls from her face. Before I fully pass out I see her smiling and crying. I mouthed out to her 'it's going to be okay'.

~End of flashback~

Sans' P.O.V
I know I messed up when I began rubbing |Not like that you dirty minded weirdos. Neon (my oc): *Looks at me* Really. Are we gonna do this? You are one of those dirty minded weirdos! Me: Oh right| and petting (Y/n). He was crying and that was not what I've seen before. Did I really mess up that bad? "(Y/n) it's going to be okay," I told him. Frisk gave me an annoyed look, like I had done something wrong to him. I looked into his handsome (Y/e/c) eyes.

No this couldn't be happening! I can't have a crush on (Y/n). I.............guess............it's too late. His voice was unlike anything I had ever heard before. It was pure mercy. Foot steps charged through the snow, as I turned around. I saw Papyrus walking toward us with a big, beaming smile.

"HELLO FRISK! HELLO OTHER HUMAN! I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU TWO," Papyrus told them. Frisk grinned a huge grin. As for (Y/n) he flattened his ears and nodded at my bro. "Where are you taking us?" I asked him.

"LIKE I SAID SANS, IT'S A SURPRISE!" Papyrus replied to my question. I shrugged and just followed them. Undyne walked off to find Alyphus a while earlier. Both Frisk and (Y/n) seemed to be pretty excited to where we were heading. Though I guess you could say I'm to BONE-tired to be that interested. |Do you like my pun? Eh, probably not|

We all walked over to the echo flower area. (Y/n) and Frisk sat down near them. "So how are you Frisk?" (Y/n) asked them.

"So how are you Frisk?" The echo flowers repeated. I chuckled at them. The echo flowers copied my chuckle. Oh well!

~TO BE CONTINUED~ |Word count 939 words|