Hellish Dreams

~Continuation of the dream~ Picorna's P.O.V
I had just watched some humans, slaughter wolves one by one. In terrible, horrible ways! My heart skipped a beat as I stalked one of them. They had gotten ahold of my little brother! Ugh, I just want to shred it to bits! Getting closer to him, I saw him pull out a weapon to him. Straining myself from crying, I shouted, "Drop it!"

"Then what?" The guy replied, putting his finger on the trigger. Mentally I was screaming for (Y/n), but physically I didn't want to seem fearful. "Then you can show him mercy and take me." I barked. Glancing over at a fear written (Y/n) I mouth out to him 'Don't worry I have a plan'. Grinning slightly just gave me word that he knew what I told him. "What if I don't?" He sneered.

"I will end you," I grumbled back holding a life-ending attack on the human. Listening he put the gun down and pinned (Y/n) to the ground. Swiftly he pulled out a pocket knife from his back pocket. Then the human did the unthinkable. Just to make me angry, he began placing the blade to my brother's throat. Whimpering alerted me that something bad was going to happen. As (Y/n) was getting up (because the human was getting off him) blood began dripping down his neck.

Running over to attack the human, he did another bad thing. "The more you step closer to your siblin', the more I am goin' to slice at his neck!" The words escaped from him. You must save him. But that will kill him... Just do it anyway, nothing should kill that wild one. Fine >:(

Stepping forward I knew that automatically I made the wrong choice. Just like that (Y/n)'s head was decapitated off his body. Tears swept down my eye-sockets. Earning a painful cut on a part of me. Craning my neck behind me, I saw he had chopped off my tail. Out of complete and utter stress, I passed out.

/Sorry for the short chapter. Well, it is off to sleep for me!\ ||Word count 364 words||