Sis...... is that you?

(Y/n)'s POV
Loosing my grip on Asgore's hand, I stood in a hunched manner. He glanced over at me, before mumbling something. "Huh?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. He chuckled at my behavior.

"No! I was just saying it may hurt," Asgore replied.

Suddenly boss themed music began to play. Dipping his head, Asgore pulled out a triton. Woah! Where did he keep that thing? As soon as saw the options, a whisk of fiery light appears beside him, before striking him. I knew that from anywhere.

"(Y/n). Your safe!" Toriel shouted from behind, hugging me.

"It's okay Mom. I'm a demon, so I could just use one of the many souls of the dead I have. Don't worry I'm not going to give my own soul away," I told her, hugging her back.

Pulling out something from my hoodie pocket, was a small container. It was pretty filthy considering we don't clean these things. Popping off the lid, a soul floated out. It was in perfect condition and it was a DETERMINATION soul. The red aura around it looked so stunning. Like I could crush it! But I wouldn't do that due to the sake of saving the monster race.

It hovered over the palm of my fur-based hand, as I bowed my head to the King and ex-queen. Asgore looked over and looked back at Toriel. She gave him, 'Just take it' look. Guiding me to the chambers that held the other the other 7 souls. The eighth one's door open, as he told me what to do. "Place the soul in there and it will work like magic,".

Taking a deep breath I let the soul float into the chamber. Now I have to wait to see what happens.

~Time skip because Emo doesn't know how this works~

Author's POV
Dashing past everyone else (In your Wolf form) you let the sun's rays absorb into your fur. A gentle breeze went by, as a smile grew on your face. This time it wasn't a crazed smile. "Family," You whispered, placing your muzzle to the earthy smell.

Nobody followed you, except Sans. He was chasing his love. You never noticed this, until you heard heavy breathing from behind. Swinging your head back, you saw Sans behind you. "Why are you coming with me?" You asked.

"were lovers (y/n); nothing will change that," He replied.

A warm tingling feeling rose in your chest. Brushing your tail against your back, you offered him a ride. Simply nodding his head, he sat down on you, gripping tight on the extra skin and fur around your neck. A simple chuckle came from your lips, as you ran again. To your pack. To your home. Back to your family.

As soon as the smell of blood and wolf came filling your nose, you peeled up your head. Placing a paw gently on a leaf, a glimpse of black came up towards you. A wet nose rested on your forehead. "Your back," A voice whispered, tears falling from their eyes.

Looking up you saw someone familiar. That made you feel good. "Sis is- is that you?" You asked, a small stuttered formed.

"It is me (Y/n), it is," Picorna mumbled, in a soft manner. Today was the best day ever!
[To be continued...] ||Word count 563 words||
—————————————————————————-
This {somewhat} amazing chapter was made by the (very trashy) •Emo