Hell may break Lose

No one's P.O.V
(Y/n) lowered himself to the ground, stalking his target. It was a moose. With careful balance and stealth, he lifted a furry paw placing it on a leaf. No crunching. That's how he'd been taught to hunt. Or practice training. The moose looked around but didn't put its head back down.

'Shit, I've been spotted,' (Y/n) thought.

Sighing the moose went back to drinking in the waterhole. An evil chuckle came from him as he got closer. Even closer. Once close enough (Y/n) struck! Pushing the moose down. It cried out in pain. "Wimp," The wolf scoffed.

A thorn stabbed into (Y/n)'s paw pad. He grunted, but pinned down the moose - who was freaking out -. A murderous and vile grin emerges on his muzzle, as he calmly places his open jaw on the moose's chest. "Ńøw whêré ärė ÿôū gøįńg tœ ñōw?!" He barked.

The moose began to shake. The color drained from its eyes. Shaking its head for mercy. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Sorry, I don't give mercy away for free," (Y/n) chuckled, fur hanging loosely from his teeth.

With a screech, the moose died. It's heart showing through its rib cage. Spitting out the flesh and fur into the water, (Y/n) crazily stared into the moose's heart. 'Finally good food,' He thought, after jabbing his horns into the empty spaces. Blood dribbled down his mouth and horns.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
It was a hunting session and my pack needed me.
I mean yes, of course, they can do it themselves, but since I've been gone for a while why not do it. After ripping the moose like a saw on wood. (My dear cat Annabel plz get off my neck). All in all, it was very peaceful. Once I had made it back, which took some time. (Like an hour).

Mom and Dad were all over me. Praising and everything. Like most parents do. Sans came after they did a he was a bit freaked out on the moose. So yeah...

Anyway, I set the moose down and howled. Many other howls came following mine. Papyrus attempted to howl, only for it to sound like a small wolf pup, whining. Now I must say it was pretty fuckin' adorable. Why must he be so innocent and loveable? Who? Quantum questioned me.

Well from what I know it's that Papyrus fellow. Correct indeed Claudius! Nailed it! In your face dibshit. No name calling! You know I have sensitive feelings. Since when? A while ago if I'm going, to be honest. That's bull. Just stop fighting you two. If it goes on any longer, I may as well ask the Devil for better demons. Fine...

Turning into my human form less painfully, I walked behind Sans. "You gonna stand there and look handsome or what?" I asked startling him.

"oh (y/n) you scared me there for a moment," He said, clutching his chest where his non-existent heart is.

Rolling my eyes I grinned at him. "Ready?" I asked.

"for what?"

"To go to the bar idiot! I'm in the mood for some champagne,"

"forgot,"

"Well let's go then,"

I took his hand and threw him on my shoulders. Then I jogged off to the nearest public bar. Tonight was going to be a very special adventure.

{To Be Continued} ||Word count 565 words||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Made by~Wolfie (Who's too lazy to be bothered to say enjoy this chapter and such)