Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve

Rose's POV

He had raven black hair and deep blue eyes. And a scowl on his face. Most girls would find him cute.

I'm not most girls.

"This is Damian." Talia says gesturing to the boy. "Damian. This is Rose."

"Mother. Why is this girl here?" Damian says almost as if he turned sour at my presence.

"Rose is here to meet you. And she will be staying for a few days to discuss something with your grandfather." Talia says. Damian scoffed quietly.

"Can she even fight?" He questions. I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"How about you find out shortie." I growl.

"Bring it girl." Damian retorts, a deadly gleam to his eyes. I put a hand on one of my katanas and he does the same.

"Alright. That's enough. You two are to stay in here until you get to know each other." Maxine says.

"No." Damian and I say in unison.

"Not my orders. They are Ra's." Maxine says as her and Talia exit.

"Listen up girl. I don't like you. So don't bother talking to me." Damian says.

"You know." I say. "You don't have to act so cold around everyone."

"Don't talk to me." He growls.

"It's only an absence of heat." I say.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He hisses.

"It's only an absence of heat. You see, your body never gains cold. It's only an absence of heat. So it's never a gain of hatred or anger. Just an absence of love." I explain. Damian's tense shoulders start to relax.

"Why do you say these things?" He asks.

"Because I'm trying to be nice to you." I reply. "And be lucky. I'm not nice to most people I just meet."

---

"You don't talk much." Damian says after we sat there in about an hour of silence.

"The same goes to you." I say. "So..do you have a favorite color?"

"I don't understand." He replies.

"Favorite food? Animal?"

"I don't understand the point of having a 'favorite' of something. And I don't like most things anyway." Damian says to me.

"I can tell. You should smile. It'll do you some good." I say. Damian crosses his arms over his chest.

"I don't smile."

"You know." I start to say. "One day someone is going to hug your so tight, all your broken pieces will be put back together."

That's what I thought.

Until the person who puts the pieces together has the potential to smash you into even smaller pieces.

"Your a strange girl Rose." Damian says.

"I know."

"Your just a fuck up. A creepy demon. Who knows nothing accept on how to destroy."

~~~

Wally's POV

"So what your saying is you have no idea where she is?!" I shouted angrily at Tim/Red Robin. He nodded timidly. It was me, Batman, Artemis, Dick, and Ace. "She went with Maxine Al Ghul. Her mother?!" I yelled. "Daughter to Ra's Al Ghul?!"

"Wally!" Ace yells at me. "Calm down. Screaming and ranting isn't going to help anyone." That's right..no one really will talk to me..after what I did.

"Nightwing. You're telling us that she got a threat from Vandal Savage saying, join us or I'll kill your friends. And she accepted it?" Artemis says in disbelief.

"Yes. But I have a plan." Nightwing says. "As soon as she comes back I'll tell her. But my plan is, how Aqualad is undercover. We send Artemis and Rose in as well."

"Fake her death?" I say, my voice cracking. "You can't. No. I won't allow it."

"You can't just make decisions for her Wally." Artemis says.

"I'm her boyfriend." I say stiffly.

"Are you?" Artemis says.

"O-Of course I am." I say. "Of course I am..." I repeat softly.

~~~

Rose's POV

After a few hours. Talia and Maxine let us out of the room. We were walking down the long hallway.

Just me.

And my mother.

"What do you think of this place Pandora?" Maxine says.

"What did you just call me?" I ask.

"Just a nickname." She says. "Have you ever heard of the term "to open Pandora's box" Rose?"

I shake my head no. Why did I say no? I know what it means. But I can't remember.

"It means for a small innocent action to turn into absolute chaos." Maxine says. "Just like you. Your small. Innocent. You can do absolutely nothing but bring chaos wherever you step."

"I'm nothing like that!" I say. But I didn't say it. No words come out of my mouth. I just nod and agree with her.

"You can do absolutely nothing."

My eyes fly open. And I look around. I'm in my room that I was given. That's right...I'm with Maxine and Talia. And that little kid Damian...

Ding. I hear a beeping noise and look at my watch to see a message from Wally. I scowl a bit but when I look close at the message my eyes widen.

I miss you. And I don't think I can take it much longer.

-

I don't like this chapter very much :/ idk

And I haven't updated in forever omg

I really want a fluffy chapter with Rose and Wally but I feel like it's been all crappy with so many people crying and shit.

But I also want her to still be pissed off at him.

I am literally running on empty. Damn writers block.

-Stay Whelmed-