jeaaaaly

Oh hello there, am back again. These 3 days I've through the tired days. Gak si belum, nanti minggu ini lebih berat lagi heung. Semangat ah ya aku gaboleh lemah!!!!!

So last night i was asking him "have you ever been jealous?" I was about to sing and ask "to?" But stupid me i typed "because?" And yes, he talks about his ex again. Ha ha. Seems like your heart is never belong to me Mr. Black. Because i dont want to let my insecurity takes me away so yeah am making it as a joke. My stupidity. Am not asking further about his ex. Lul who wants to hear a story about your couple's ex. Well in fact he's not mine :(

I hate this jealous feeling. Like, its not supposed to be jealous to, but my insecurities make it bigger :( like "you should've jealous to his friends, they treat him better than you. You will lose him soon if you still like this."

He always be with his friend named Ayomi. They both are uhm idk maybe understanding each other. Well yeah, they actually match except she doesn't like coffee. And i get jealous since he also made sharing playlist with her. And there is one song that i thought its our song yet he shared it with her. Oh maybe he didn't know how much that song means to me. Thanks.

But last night when i ask for a deep talks then he said "what kind of deep talks" am answering with "i just want to know you better than she can?". Idk who she is, am just saying. FOR REAL. But then he said that she (his ex) only knew about his Nyan Cat induced and even Ayomi knows him better. Well, i ask again "oke, the she is Ayomi then" and yaaaa he said "If she is Ayomi then you have known me better". Like, really? I know you better? I dont even know whats your favorite part of your face:( i totally dont know you, i dont ever understanding you..

Idk if this just fear of me losing him or am insecure enough to think that he'll leave me. Heung.