chapter II

NOW put water me by FKA TWIGS

I don't own the vampire diaries.

Gigolo: chapter II

The euphoric wave crashes into reality's steel nature. When the door closes on Caroline, Bonnie understands the implication of her choice. She is alone with this man, this perfect and gorgeous man, but he is still a stranger. She squeezed Klaus' hand during a silent panic. She is not completely over the man's charms, but her reason makes a violent comeback.

Bonnie starts to pace back and forth. She is dragging him behind her during pacing, and he offers no resistance. Bonnie cannot think because Klaus' perfume surrounds her. His steps echo alongside hers. She cannot formulate a thought because her present thoughts revolve around Klaus.

She has not yet released his hand. Bonnie does not notice the extra weight, which is attached to her arm. How can she notice in this situation when Klaus feels like a natural extension of herself?

Bonnie is never one to act impulsively. The first time that she does, it results in an encounter with a gigolo inside his apartment. Bonnie should continue overthinking everything she does in life. She takes a deep breath and turns, and then she is ready to face Klaus. She does not mean literally, but Bonnie slams in his abdomen. Her nose digs in his shirt, and she drowns in a wave of galangal and rich safran.

"Sorry..." Bonnie mumbles, and she wants to say more.

Bonnie has a sweet speech prepared, and so she can avoid hurting his ego. Although, how do you hurt Eros' ego? Bonnie is uncertain, but she wants to be nice and gentle with him. She has prepared something along the lines of it is not you, but I'm not desperate. She has to rethink the content. Klaus may not take it well if she equates sex with him with desperation.

Bonnie looks at Klaus, and no one who pays to have sex with him belongs to the desperate category. He is the human embodiment of luxury and lavish living. He is a costly taste, and one of the experiences, which the quest of volupt provokes. Bonnie shakes her head to clear her mind, and she has to rethink her statement.

It is another round of pacing, and Klaus is utterly amused. Bonnie is very expressive, and so whatever happens in her head is visible on her face. Every woe digs a wrinkle on her smooth skin. Every turmoil twists her beautiful lips. Klaus favours her moments of epiphany. The ecstatic smile on her lips is a holy call, which leads to perversities.

.....

.....

...

.....

Bonnie finally stops. Determination placated on her face, she is ready to end this affair, which has yet to start. After asking herself every possible question in a rank of importance, she has decided to leave. Her questions are simple.

1. Is the sex going to be painful? It is a simple survival instinct?

Bonnie only experienced painful sex. Her expectations for any trysts are pain and dissatisfaction. There is no changing her mind on the matter. Reasonably, it should not be worth the fortune, which Caroline paid. However, she stops pacing and glances at Klaus. She needs air, but not the one that she is breathing now. Sexual pheromones, blackcurrant, galangal, and soft touches of vanilla saturate the atmosphere. Does his scent have to be so evocative? He smells like innocent desires.

Although Klaus smells exquisite, his appearance will be Bonnie's ruin. His very polished air of nonchalance coupled with an elegant posture. His intensely charged green eyes, which are presently on her, speaks of sensuality and liberation. She wants to find her liberation in his arms.