제11부

"Fuck buddy? What?" Jungkook whimpered, his brows crossed annoyingly as he stood beside you to wrap his arm around your shoulders.

You looked up to your fiancè. "Do you know this bitch?"

Jungkook's face then softened at the sight of your eyes. He pouted, his head shaking gently.

The girl scoffed, combing his hair sideways to prevent it from tickling her face.

"Of course, fuckboys are always a good liar. I've expected that." She spat, crossing her arms on her chest. "You know what Jungkook? You should've at least texted that you've got a new one so I didn't have to wait--"

"Excuse me--" You cut her off, taking few steps closer to her. The breezy wind of the night was hitting your bare legs but you didn't mind the chilly feeling. "Why would my fiancè even text you? What for? Are you business partners or something?"

The girl grinned. "We are--- fuck partners?" She sarcastically snarled and you turned back to Jungkook who was still puzzled at the girl's existence.

"Are you really sure that you don't know her?" You asked him, your eyes narrowing suspiciously.

He grabbed you by your shoulders and lifted your chin up to him. He set the almost melted ice cream cup above his car's roof before he cupped your face. Your stares locked against each other.

"Babe, listen to me. I don't know her, okay? I was actually surprised that she approached me out of the blue saying that she misses me and why did I stop coming over house---"

"Stop lying, Jeon Jungkook. It's sickening." The girl interrupted, making the both of you turn at her who already had a frowning face.

Jungkook sighed, looking back at you.

"I don't know what this girl is up to but trust me." He stated, his stares pleading to put your trust on him.

"Oh~ c'mon." The girl sang. "The last time we're together, you even said how you missed me so much and you banged me right away when you just came in my apartment."

You creased your face in disgust hearing the girl's story. You looked at your fiancè and saw him biting his lip in frustration.

"You even moaned, 'Damn, you're making it hard for me to be faithful---" The girl snapped at her own sudden realization and pointed at you. "So you're really his fiancè?" She queried with a teasing smile. "I feel sorry for you, girl but your soon-to-be husband already banged me first even before you get to have your own honeymoon." She pouted, wiping her fake tears away.

Jungkook's arms dropped from grasping your shoulders, his jaw clenching and his breath raging.

You saw how he was controlling his anger, that he might hit the girl anytime. Even you, were worried since it was the first time seeing him raging so much.

You turned to the girl who already had a dirty stare against you. You rolled your eyes, nearing Jungkook to calm him down.

Looking down at his crumpled fists, you gently touched it and inserted your fingers inside to lace it with his. Jungkook lowered his head to you, his eyes now softening at what you were doing.

You smiled up to him, tiptoing to place peck on his lips. You then turned with him at your back as you faced the girl who was scrunching her face.

"If you're already done, you can now leave. I want you to stop poisoning my air with your toxic presence." You slurred at her, pulling Jungkook softly back to his car.

"Gosh. I don't even know what Jungkook has seen on you." She spat, making you stop on your tracks to look back at her. "You're ugly."

You grinned. "Good. I was trying to look like you today."