Tip Jar

A week passed. Around the same time Daron was putting fresh cinnamon buns on display again, and the bells above the door chimed. It was the same man. Daron's cheeks turned a light pink.
"Good morning, Daron," the stranger said. The words made the cashier smile.
"Oh, hello, mister... a large latte and a cinnamon bun, right?" He asked and the customer nodded.
Daron prepared the order, again making little hearts on top of the coffee.
"Enjoy!" He said, and the customer sat down in his usual spot. The flustered cashier looked at him again, but this time, their eyes met for a split second before Daron turned away, blushing.
He was cleaning the counter, when suddenly he noticed something pink in the tip jar. He took it out, it was a little slip of paper with a phone number on it.
Daron looked at the stranger and their gazes met again. This time, the customer smiled.
Daron pulled out his phone and typed in the number, saving it as 'stranger'.
Daron: Hello! You left your number at CoffeeCat!
Daron's heartbeat almost stopped when he heard a phone buzz nearby. Holy shit holy shit, it belonged to the handsome man!!!
Stranger: Hello, Daron! :)
Daron: Oh its you!!
Stranger: Yes, I wanted to get to know you better. You seem really nice.
Daron: thank you... i gtg im on the job!
The smaller boy put his phone back in his pocket and continued to work. And again, after a few hours, he got his new friend another coffee. At least he hoped that the beautiful stranger was going to be his friend.
"Thank you, Daron!" He said and smiled warmly.
"Y-you're welcome, mister," Daron stuttered.  He wanted the stranger to know he's tough, but he melted whenever the customer smiled or looked at him.
"Oh, please, call me Serj," he said.
"Serj..." Daron whispered under his breath, "nice to meet you..."
"Nice to meet you too, Dar," Serj said and reached his hand out for a handshake.
Daron's small hand fit so well in Serj's. They didn't really want to let go of each other, but they did eventually.
The little barista went back to cleaning the counter, and after a while his phone buzzed again.
Serj: Do you want to hang out after your shift?
Daron: Oh sure thing! It ends in 10 mins
Serj: Okay :)
In ten minutes, Daron's colleague arrived. She was an older girl, and they were pretty friendly. Daron took off his apron and went over to Serj.
"So... what would you like to do?"
"Hmmm..."