Noodles

Daron: hey Serj im not gonna be at work today
Daron: so like if you wanted to come see me then sorry,,

It was early morning, so Daron didn't receive any answer to his texts until some time later when Serj was up.

Serj: Oh, no! Are you sick?
Daron: yeah...

The older didn't like the thought of his beloved boy being sick and staying in bed all by himself. So he had an idea.

Serj: Do you need anything? I could come during lunch time and after work.
Daron: oh Serj no dont let me bother you like this...
Serj: Don't worry about it, please let me help you.
Daron: okay... I guess I need something to eat for lunch
Serj: You must be starving! Do you have anything right now?
Daron: Don't worry I have cereal for now.
Serj: Oh, good.

It was kind of amusing and heartwarming for Daron to see Serj so worried about him. The younger really felt cared about for once.

Serj: Where do you live? So I can bring you food?
Daron: oak street 23 apartment 16
Daron: its easy to find dont worry
Serj: Okay, expect me there at around twelve, okay?
Serj: Meanwhile, get some rest!
Daron: youre talking like you were my mom lol
Serj: I'm serious! Bye!
Daron: byyyyee

The younger took Serj's advice and went to sleep for a few hours.
The older was a little bit worried about his crush, he wondered if the smaller had enough food, if he was hurting or how high his temperature was. Little thoughts like that disrupted his focus every once in a while. Serj knew that Daron was a grown man who could take care of himself, but still, he felt compelled to take care of the smaller. So, during his break, Serj got some takeout for Daron and went to his place.
A knock on the door disrupted the younger's nap, and he quickly hurried to open it. He was only wearing his boxers and an oversized t-shirt, and despite all the hours of sleep, he looked so tired.
"Oh, Daron, you look really tired, did you get sleep at all?" Serj asked, stepping inside. The apartment was small, but rather cozy. Curtains blocked all the sunlight that tried to make it's way inside.
"Yeah," Daron replied, but was almost cut off by some coughs. The older reached his hand up to touch the smaller's forehead, and just as he had expected, it was very hot.
"You should eat," he said and handed the box of food to the sick boy, who took it and opened it to see some noodles inside.
"Thanks for bringing me food, how much was it?"
"Don't worry about it, dear, just eat."
"What?"
Serj's cheeks coloured when he realized what he had called Daron.
"Nevermind..."
What he didn't know was that the smaller really enjoyed being given little pet names, but, of course, it was just because Serj was giving them.
"No, it's okay, don't worry, Serj, really! It's okay."
A huge weight felt like it had been lifted from the taller's shoulders, since now he knew that Daron didn't really mind.
While the smaller was sitting at the table and eating, Serj noticed that he was wearing only boxers and a t-shirt. He had only seen Daron in very big clothes before, and it was pretty weird seeing him so exposed. The older admired every inch of the other's body- his delicate looking wrists and arms, and his pretty legs, and his hips...
"Serj?"
The question made the taller look away in embarrassment, the smaller had caught him staring.
"Oh, sorry, I was just... Daydreaming," he apologized.
Daron was a little suspicious, more like hopeful. He hoped that Serj didn't dislike anything about his body, but he wouldn't be surprised if he did. The younger did think of himself as not even close to anything perfect.
"I should get going, my break ends soon," the older suddenly spoke.
"Oh... Okay. Sorry for wasting your time," Daron replied, standing up and following his crush to the door, feeling a little guilty.
"Daron, don't ever say that. I enjoy every second I spend with you," Serj objected and suddenly, his arms wrapped around his small friend, pulling him close into a hug.
"Oh!"
The younger was a little surprised, but he returned the soft and loving hug gently.
They stood still for some moments, and both of them felt... connected, like they belonged together, and only like that.
"Goodbye," Serj said and pulled away from the hug, and left. Daron smiled tenderly as he watched the other slowly walking down the stairs.
"Bye, Serjie."