Texts

Daron had just gotten home from work and he checked his phone. He was worried about Serj, since he didn't come to the coffee shop today when he usually would.

Serj: I can't come today, sorry.
Serj: I'm just really busy.
Serj: I hope you're doing okay.

Daron smiled and quickly texted back.

Daron: oh its ok serj
Daron: it was pretty boring tho
Serj: Oh, hi!
Daron: hii
Serj: Anyways, I think our little rendezvous last week went great. Wanna do it again sometime?

Ooh, "rendezvous". That's a big word. Daron thought, suddenly feeling very dumb.

Daron: sure
Daron: when do you want to go on our next date?

Next date?? Serj was very confused. But he had to admit, he wished he was dating Daron. The thought of Daron actually liking him back made Serj blush.

Daron: oh fuck!! I meant whats the date you wanna hang out on
Daron: hahaha im stupid
Serj: No, you're not, don't say that.

Daron's heart was beating fast and a big smile crept onto his face. Serj saying that made him so happy.

Serj: I was thinking we could go to the dog park tomorrow with my dog Bowie.
Daron: oh!! You have a doggie!?
Serj: Yeah.

Great, now he's gonna pay attention to your dog and not you, Serj. Good going. Serj thought. Wait, am I jealous of my own dog??

Daron: i cant wait to meet you tomorrow serjie!!! What time?

''Serjie"... that's cute. The older man thought and giggled to himself.

Serj: How about 12?
Daron: yes! See u then!!!

They both were excited beyond measure to see each other again.

(A/N: I hoped you enjoyed this chapter although it was short! Btw, does anyone wanna roleplay?)