Chapter 3 - Good girl to Bad girl

As my eyes slowly open, the realization comes over me that I fell asleep, my eyes were sore from crying, I frown and remember the previous day before.  My face was emotionless.  I decided to go to school, I wanted people to see that I had changed and wasn't the same pushover that I used to be.  People would be weirded out, "the girl who came to school the day after her dad died".  Peeling myself out of bed, I go to the shower and bathe myself, letting the water soak in and comfort me.  After drying myself I walk towards the wardrobe.

Lots of clothes were placed in my wardrobe and I have a lot.  Some I was too embarrassed to wear in public but I loved to dress up in my room and pretend that I was a bad girl.  But now I was to become a bad girl for real, and I would make people know I was not to mess with.  They'll be scared of me.  I smirk to myself today was going to be fun.  I tried to take my mind off my dad and breath, I didn't want people to be able to tell how I was feeling.  That was just for me to know.  I would no longer be a open book that you could just read anytime you wanted to.

Kneeling down, my hands go through my clothes, I closely examine everything and pick out a few of my favorites, I then decide which would be the best.  I try to be quiet as my mum was in the other room but she was surely hangover and would start drinking again as soon as she would wake up but perhaps she may not, who knows?  I chose a white crop top and ripped jeans, putting them together with some white high heels, as I put them on I slowly start to do my makeup red lipstick and keeping my hair natural and wavy, I put on a choker and a necklace then decided I was ready for the day.

I looked different, my first time wearing any of these in public, my dad hated me showing my skin, I didn't want to make him upset

I looked different, my first time wearing any of these in public, my dad hated me showing my skin, I didn't want to make him upset.  But he wasn't here anymore, I was all alone.  I took in a deep breath and I decide I would take my dads nice car to school, if I wanted to look the park I had to drive a nice car.  I go into the garage then look at the sheet covered over my dads car.  On the key holder I grabbed the keys, pulling back the cover I admire the perfection of the car.  Everything about it was perfect.  Especially the paint job!

Stepping into the car, it still smelt new

Stepping into the car, it still smelt new.  It is, or was one of my dads best pride and possession.  He would of hated me if I even touched his car let alone drive it.  But he wasn't here now and I was to get used to it. 

I slowly rev it up and drive slowly, I make sure I have my phone and money.  I was going to have some fun, today was going to be different.  I drove towards the school the way I would usually go in my horrible car, but I was 19, I am mature...

Well at least I thought I was.

Being able to see the school gates, I had already received glances of shock from people walking who recognize me that I would be driving such a nice car.  I smirked they would have to get used to the change.  It was for the better.  I wanted people to see me for who I really was and that was a bad bitch.  Finally finding a parking space that gave my baby Audi R8 justice.  I stepped out of the car.  Noticing the looks that people were giving me do pure shock and most of their mouths were open catching flies most likely.  Boys were murmuring amongst each other admiring my body.

"Hey, all of you need to turn right around and get on with the shit you call a life". I can't believe I said that, I smirk once again.

Today was going to be fun ...