Chapter 1 - Good Girl Status

~Hope you enjoy, this is my first story so leave a comment if you enjoy it ☺️ ~
   Author ❤️

•••

"Maci-Lee, get out of bed this instant you'll be late for school and we can't get any lates on your record". My dad shouted really loud.  I groaned and untwisted from the covers and rolled out of bed.  I was looking at the time and it said:

8:25Am

Crap! I was meant to be at school at 8:45am and I had to not get any behavior or lates on my clear record, my dad would kill me!

I ran to the shower soaking up the hot water, but realized the time again, I grabbed my towel and didn't bother drying my hair.  I put it up in a braid and got random things from my closet and put them on, the only things I could find were things that screamed for attention which I hated.

The skirt was way to short for my liking and it kept on riding up, but I was in a rush

The skirt was way to short for my liking and it kept on riding up, but I was in a rush.  Luckily, my bag was packed and the rest was in my locker at school.  I pelted down the stairs, grabbed a slice of toast and was about to leave when my dad had the nerve to say ...

"Look at you, what are you wearing, change into trousers now!" He grimaced looking at my ever so short skirt.

"No, I don't give a shit right now I just need to get to school!"  I raised my eyebrow and ran out of the door before he was able to say anything, My mother was already at work and she didn't care what I did just if I always did what my dad told me to do.

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could, but obviously stopping at lights.  when I had parked and entered the school building I had 5 minutes before lesson started.

Room 15, I saw as I glanced at my timetable.

I had to get there so I started to run as fast as I can, which was quite fast but I wasn't in the athletic team I needed to focus on my studying.

But ... knowing ... me.

I fell and grimaced, I looked up and saw Jay, Jay Colman, his styled hair and his adidas joggers and wearing a plane white vest, how could he look so good without putting in that much effort, my cheeks go red at the thought, this really wasn't my day.

"I'm very sorry" I articulated each word so I wouldn't have to repeat myself.

He looked towards me and frowned.  He started moving away.  Great, he walked straight past me leaving me on the floor like an idiot.  He was known as the number one player of the school and acted like a total jerk, well to me anyways and probably to the other nerds of the school.  This is probably the first time he's even acknowledged me.  He had been suspended loads of times for rudeness and skipping and was known for breaking girls hearts, if I was a girl I would never let him in. 

As I carry on walking to lesson I hear someone shout "you look Fine girl, loving the ass" I grimace I didn't want attention, I really regret wearing this skirt.  I pull it down as low as I could to refrain from any more comments.

I sat down at the front because I wanted to make sure I could concentrate because at the back people always mess around.

All of a sudden I hear any phone go off,

My phone starts ringing and ringing, I ignore because it's quiet but it gets louder and louder,  every-time the call ends it starts again.

No one ever calls me,  I look up to see the teacher staring at me his eyes looking at me in anger.

"Sir I need to answer this..."

"Put it on speaker if it's so important" he frowns at me and I go red from embarrassment.  But something is telling me I need to answer so I swipe it and put it on speaker.

"Maci, I'm so sorry, but your dad, your dad..."

I hear a sob as I can hear my mums stuttering I would wait until she regained her breathing.  I look around seeing Jay looking at me with worry in his eyes.  But then there were loads of people doing the same, he couldn't of actually had sympathy for me?

"Your dads dead"