(Short story) The Love Flower

*This is based off of a comic*

Keith and Lance decided to split up on a mission after a little fight back at the ship. Keith had gone to the front of the ship, while Lance went to the cargo area to see if there was anything of value on the ship.

Clank.

Keith heard behind him. To see some bots ready to attack.

Back where Lance was, he had just entered the cargo area and when he did something caught his attention.

A case that was glowing a bright pink color. 

"Wow~" Lance said to himself

"Whats this?"Lance said again

He picked up the case and tried to open it but there was no luck. so he deceied to take it with him.

"Hey Keith, I think I found something?" Lance had said speaking into his com.

"You think?" Keith had repiled snarkingly.

"Shut up and get to your lion!" Lance yelled

"Fine fine."

They head to there lions and start for the ship.

"Paladins welcome how was your mission?" Coran said over the coms of the two men as they were docking there lions.

"Ohhhh it was just grand~!" Lance said in an odd voice

"Umm it was okay, Lance... you okay dude?" Keith asked.

"I'm fine if your talking to me~" Lance said.

"Coran something is wrong with Lance- " Keith soon gets out of his lion. he sees everybody waiting for them, sense they already finished there missions.

when he does Blue just sits there lifeless, why isn't Lance getting out? Keith thought to himself

"Hey there!" Pidge said walking up too Keith.

"Hey, i think there's something wrong with Lance. First he was acting weird and now he's not getting out of his ship." Keith had said.

*I might continue this idk*