Chapter: seven

Mabel

Everytime Jerry Halter invite Mabel to a romantic date, it's ether Japanese or Italian restaurants.
It is very expensive, exclusive, quiet and nice ambience restaurants. Ang tanging gusto lang ni Mabel ay ang sikat nilang spagetti with meatball on it.

"By the way, tumawag pala sakin ang designer, sabi niya kung puwdi ba tayo this coming saturday. Available kaba sa saturday or you have to be oncall?''

''What time to be there at her shop?''curious na tanong ni jerry.

''Ang sabi sakin mga around 10 am we have to be there at her shop.''tugon ng dalaga habang nag punas ito ng kanyang bibig na may spagetti sauce.
Kinuha ng binata ang kanyang cellphone at sini check kung anu ang schedule nito sa araw ng kanilang pag-susukat ng kanilang wedding gown. ''Yes, I will try to ask Alden na makipagpalit ako sa kanya ng day off okay, and I will pick you up at your house.''sabi nito na may ngiti.
Ngumiti din napalaki ang dalaga sabay subo ng kanyang pasta with juicy sauce. However, before she have a chance to grabed her clothed napkin for her sticky lips. Her eyes become wided when she realized that Jerry thumb on her soft lips.
''Your lips so soft and beautiful'' said Jerry with his sweet smile.
Nahiya bigla ang dalaga at daling punas ng bibig nito kahit ito ay wala na sa kanyang fuller sexier lips. As always everytime they have skin contact, Mabel is always startled or shy, even thougth pretty soon they'll be a newly wed.
''Th..thank you,''shy nitong sabi, and she quick grab on her cold glass water drink it faster, like she's been thirsty all day long.
In a minutes there's a tension of ackward and silent. While Jerry eating his almost raw tenderloin stick. Nag daan ang mahigit isang kalahating oras ay tapos na sila sa kanilang romantic dinner. While Jerry hold the door open for her,(Ayaaah! haba talaga hair ko, feeling I'm the princess where my prince charming very Gentlement) she said only her mind. I

''Thank you kamahalan" Mabel said with her widely smile.

''You're welcome your highness!''birong sabi ng binata.
kinilig na naman ang dalaga sa word of your highness.(Abah Mabel your turning into swan from ugly duckling) sabi ng isip ng dalaga. When Jerry came around at the driver side and started the engine, bigla itong lumapit sa kanya na ikanagulat na naman ng dalaga. She closed her eyes tight, that she thought Jerry intended to kiss her. A few minutes went by, no warm lips touch her soft lips. When she was finally opened her big eye, its feel like a tunder hit her, with disappointed and embarrassed, to see Jerry looking at her with his smile on his face and no desired to kiss her. In minutes, Jerry grab the strap to her side and help her backle up, that's make Mabel more blushing and awkward moment. Well, she should not feel awkward if this man soon to be her husband. Pero tuwing magkasama sila yan ang lagi naramadaman ni Mabel sa binata.
Her embarrassed made her not able to looked Jerry eyes. Sa kala- gitnaan ng kanilang pag-byahe at kasadsagan ng traffic, they talked some a few about their coming wedding and about his job and her job. However, silent mode inside the car only the classical music lang ang naririnig, while Jerry fucos on the road with his tired faced. Mabel noticed na mukhang pagod at kulang sa tulog ang binata. After 45 minutes ng byahe ay nakarating na sila sa bahay at huminto ito sa harap sa kanilang red paint gate.

'' Thank you so much for the delicious dinner food!''sincere na sabi ni Mabel saka sabay unhook her seatbelt.

''Always my pleasure,''ngiti nitong tugon.

''Gusto mo bang pumasok muna sa bahay at ipag-timpla kita ng tea or coffee?''

''No, It's already late I have to go early tomorrow, but thanks anyway. Maybe next time and say hi for everyone for me,''he said with his sweet voice.''
Mabel nodded, and her beautiful smile at saka sabay bukas ng pintuan and before she step down in her high heel black shoes. Jerry grab her wrist and saddently he reach her and his warm lips on her rossey chick and that made her blushing more.