Chapter thirty Four

Autor

The next morning arrived to find Mabel frowning at herself in the mirror. She hadn't slept well and it showed. Halos natakot na sya sa mata nyang mukhang baby panda beer. At pakiramdam nya may bruised sa buong katawan nito dahil sa endless hours of tossing  and turning in her bed. She's determined not to think so much of him but as the night wore on,  Mabel could think of a alternative to her  tricky situation.

As Mabel drew a brush through her tangled hair, she couldn't help remembering the touch kiss of Jackson's lips. His lips had felt warm and soft like a feathers. Then again he wasn't a completely man for her now. He was a student, a high school who's one of her music student class.
The more Mabel thought about Jackson's love offer the more she realized she had little choice but to accept it. The thought of her being his future wife never entered her mind. She thought of Jackson he had no parents but a few friends who had turned into old acquaintances. There was only his Uncle  who worked most of his time. The only he had now is his devoted Butler. And becuase of that thought, she look forward  to lead her to become a great wife and a great mother of his child. She also thought of giving him lots of children so Jackson never letf out of this cruel worlds.

By the time she arrived at school Ella waiting at the front gate of the campus." Well, Well, are you having a great time all along without your bestfriend barking."she said, as usaul Mabel  look annoyed by her sarcastic.

"Yeah, really happy, Happy!"

"Hoy babae, you better telling me the behind scene of your Young Master!"mawtoridad nitong sabi.

She roll her eyes that her signature kapag ang kasama nito ang bestfriend." Gusto mo live pa?"biro nitong sabi ng pumasok sila sa gate at nag scan ng kanilang  In N Out card.

"Good idea."sagot nito sabay wink.

Napa-iling nalang ang dalaga habang naglalakad sila patungong faculty nila. Ngunit may dalawang babaeng studyante nag uusap sa tagong cement bench chair at tungkol ito sa lalaking studyante. Na curious ang dalawa sa pinag usapan ng dalawang studyate. Mabilis pa sa ibon ang dalawa at nagtago sa halaman at nakikinig sa pinag usapan ng dalawa. Yung una ayaw ni Mabel pero wala din syang magawa.

"Are you sure of that?"

"Yes. And you know what, make me sick to think the girl was a teacher, according sa narinig ko."

Agad nanlamig ang buong katawan ni Mabel at kinabahan siya sa pinag-usapan ng dalawa.
" What are they talking?"bulong sabi ni Ella.

"That rediculous"hindi makapaniwala nito,"And are you sure is it our school?"

"Im not that sure because I only hear that around here. Hindi ko alam saan nagsimula ang bilita, who knows maybe just a piece of Junk gossip humor."

Napa cover ng bibig si Ella," OMG Mabel I hope is not."she paused a long time."Do you think is about you and Jackson?"

"I..Iwan ko? Malay ko ba? At hindi kmi yun wala naman kami.''kinabahan si Mabel.
Ang tingin sa kaibigan nito ay suspeciously."Mabel, after class or lunch break we have to talk. I want to know even you have stories or not Im still interested your point.

Biglang hinila nito ang kaibigan ng lumingon sa gawi ang dalawang nag uusap."At 4pm kita kits sa park okay."she said, Ella nod as agree. Then they walked together more faster.

By the time Mabel finished her first class, her heart begun to sound like baby sonogram heartbeat.
She thought hard, how she could manages herself not to distructed by a charm and bewitch of Jackson presence.

Until finally she reach out the classroom,  but nobody noticed her presence yet. Her eyes scanning through the whole room but she was surprised Jackson is not around or his seat.  Agad kinabahan, nagtataka, at nag alala kung bakit hindi ito pumasok. Ang kanina kinabahan siya kong paano nya ihaharap ang sarili without self-concious. Ngayon kinabahan sya sa maaring masamang mangyari sa binata. The only she can think of right now is do her job and be done nicely so she can skip her curious eyes  students.

Jackson

When Jackson arrived on his condo, the smiles on his face showed all the way up on  his unit.

"Gronk your Uncle is here."announce ng butler nito. Jackson looked up from his unit door. He thought what was his Uncle doing in this late hours in the city? "When he arrive here?"tanong nya sa butler.

"Almost two hours, Gronk."sagot nito sa kanya. Jackson nod, and then, he told his butler to go back in his unit.
The moment Jackson walked into his little room library, his Uncle Robert was sitting his table desk with a hot tea and news paper. Jackson knew that something wrong of his Uncle surprised visit. His Uncle wearing a look that didn't bode well and he knew he was in trouble. Jackson came to his feet."You shouldn't be out in the heat city in philippines. And you didn't warn me your coming today."

"Don't lecture me about the weather, young man,"his Uncle replied. "I'm old enough to know when I should and shouldn't do something. It's unfortunate na puwdi ko to gawin to my only one nephew."
Kinuha nya ang isang bakanting upuan  habang naghintay ang kanyang Tito na umopo sya ng comfortable. After a long pause, nakatingin sa kanya ang Tito nito sa kanya sabay sabi." I assume you know why I'm here."

"I have a fairly idea"sagot nito.

"Well, Iza calling me that you're dating your teacher music is it that right?"he retorted.

"Tsk! I knew it. Well, you got not all of that news, because the term of dating is not happened yet."confidence nyang sagot.

Tumaas ang kilay ng Ginong.''What do you mean?''

''And whatever Iza told you, I assume not all that is correct. I admit, I have a feelings to my music teacher but we're not dating for right now.''diritsong sabi nito.

His Uncle eyes went wide.''Are you out your mind!''sigaw nito sa hindi kapaniwala sa isiniwalat ng pamangkin nito.

''Yeah, big time.''he replied, then breath heavely.

Mr Robert tried not show disappointment. He put his cup on the tray and stood up.'' Jackson, first of all I would like to tell you that it is perfectly okay to fall in love with a person. But I will come up with some of the pros and cons of this weird feeling of love that you have. Here's what happen if the two of you get together.''
He was about to reply that his Uncle was a bit lecturing him, then he realized that his Uncle was right. "I'm assuming you're teacher older than you, even if you're almost nineteen, a relationship with a teacher is bad news. She could be accused of favoritism, impropriety, statutory rape( if you're a minor). She would most certainly lose her job.''

''Don't worry we're not that stupid, we've talked already about our consequences. Right now, we've only stay as a close friend nothing else.''

''And I expect you to do the right thing Jackson. I wont let you get in trouble, but as a warning, it's quite common for students to become infatuated with their teachers.''

Jackson frowned.'' I appreciate your dislike of my fantasize, but my feelings is not made of infatuation. I know you think, young man like me will get over it. But trust me I extremely sure that I love her truely. But I know my circumstances, I can't love her now this complecated situation. I have to wait until I get out the school and then even you like or not I'm determined to pursued my feelings  to her.''

Napa buga ng hininga ang ginong sa pagiging consistent ng pamangkin nito. Para bang nakikita nya ang kapatid nya noon.''First comfirm it whether it is love or attraction. If you're in love with your teacher in a positive way then it's all good. But I'm not into it, if people find it you both seriously ruin two lives and you'll be fodder for the tabloids.''sabi nitong mahinahon.

Alam ni Jackson na concern lang sa kanya ang Tito nito. ''Uncle, I'm sorry for making you worried about me. But please understand my feeling, I'm seriously love her--well, I might telling you this, that teacher I love, believe or not she's my future bride. ''usal nya, kumunot ang noo ng Ginong sa sinasabi ng pamangkin nya.
''Future bride?''repeat nyang tanong.

"Yes exactly, nalaman ko lang ito kanina palang. The whole story about this engagement was made from Mom and her parents. Mom was helping them to restored their restaurant business from loss. Also they're close friends a long time ago. Dahil hindi sila makabayad sa utang si Mabel ang pangbayad sa utang at gusto yun ni Mom na sya ang bride to be ko sa tamang edad at panahon.''mahabang paliwanag ni Jackson.

Mr Heminez was chock and in disbelief.
He connot imagine fate like this are really exist.''What I see in your eyes, you love Mabel and you want to marry her?''

''Yes, I want to spend the rest of my life with her Uncle.''

to be contenued.....