Chapter Four

I drive Kookie home, and after that I go home. I unlock my front door, enter, slam it closed, and run to the bathroom. My mouth has been watering and my stomach has been hurting. I'm probably sick.. that's unusual. I think. I lean over the toilet, and, soon enough, I'm throwing up.

I take a tissue, wipe my mouth, and hold my breath from the horrid smell. Was it something I ate? Maybe it was breakfast. I bring a bucket with me just incase, and check the dates for the ingredients I used this morning. (Its the same month and day as I'm writing this, but it's 2017) Expires 7-12-17, 6-19-17, and 5-17-17. Might've been the pancake mix. I walk over to the couch, holding my stomach, and lay down with a pillow and blanket, and soon enough, I fall fast asleep.

~An hour and a half later~

I wake up to tons of text messages from "Golden Maknae❣️"

Golden Maknae❣️: Hey, Tae!

Golden Maknae❣️: Tae?? You up?

Golden Maknae❣️: Kim Taehyung answer me

Golden Maknae❣️: Please??

Golden Maknae❣️: I swear if someone killed you
11 minutes later
Golden Maknae❣️: I'm about 5 minutes away from your house
Sent four minutes ago

I sit up, feeling dizzy. I hear a knock on my door, so I get up and walk to it. I open the door, and see Kookie standing there, with no usual twinkle in his eyes, until he sees me. "Oh, good. Your not dead!" He jokes. I yawn, and motion him to come inside.

I lay back down on the couch and Jungkook sits on the chair. "Did you throw up at all today?" I ask out of nowhere. "No.. why?" He answers. "When I got home from the meeting, I threw up. I thought it was something in the breakfast, so I checked the dates on the ingredients." "Were they expired?" "No. The pancake mix was close."

"Huh... Maybe it was the water you drank?" Jungkook says. "Maybe. It did taste wei-" I say, but cut off by me grabbing the bucket and vomiting. "S-sorry. I tried to say it tasted w-weird." I stutter. "I could take you to the doctors." He suggests and I nod. He starts his car and walks to the door, opening it for me. I get up, walk to his car, and get in the backseat.

"We're here, V." Jungkook says, waking me up. I run my eyes and sit up, feeling lightheaded. We walk inside and I sit down in one of the waiting chairs. "Name?" The lady at the front desk asks Kookie. "Kim Taehyung." He answers. She types on her computer and nods. "You'll be called out soon." "Thanks." He says, and sits next to me. "Incase your sick, I'm wearing this." Jungkook says, and pulls out his face mask. I laugh, which made my stomach hurt.

"Kim Taehyung?" I hear someone say. I look up from my phone and see my doctor/nurse, Miss Kim. I stand up slowly and walk over to her, as Kookie follows. She leads us two to a room with a couch and chair.

"So," Miss Kim starts. "why'd you come here today?" "Well, my stomach started to hurt a couple hours before now. I thought it was the ingredients I used for breakfast, but they were all fine." I explain and she nods. "Did you eat or drink anything else today?" "Yeah, some water." "There could've been something in it."

We talk a bit more for about twenty minutes.

          "Well, we'll see you next week." Miss Kim finally says. Kookie nods, and we leave the room. We walk tot he front desk and schedule another appointment next week. Once we successfully scheduled the appointment, we walk outside and into Kookie's car. Once again, I fall asleep.

           "Wake up, sleepyhead, we're here!" I hear Jungkook's sweet voice say, and I smile. I slowly get out, pull out my key, and unlocking the door. "Can you stay here tonight?" I ask Jungkook. "I have a home for a reason, Tae." He answers. "Pllllease?" I beg. He groans and nods, walking inside. I walk in after, shutting the door and quickly run up to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "I'm tired." Jungkook says and I kiss his neck lightly. I jump on his back, and he gives me a piggyback ride to my room. He throws me on the bed and I laugh, causing my stomach to hurt.

           "Your so manipulative." I say to Kookie. "Thanks." He says coldly. "I love you." "Love you too, sick weirdo." Soon enough, I fall asleep in Jungkook's arms.

          A/N

         Feels good to write. I have been active, reading Screenshot, obviously. I was late to dance because of it heheh.

      💍💎Shine bright like a diamond, my loves!💍💎