Chapter Seven

Third POV

                  "Hoseok?"

                    "Uh, yeah." "W-why are you here?" "You called me and told me to come over." Hoseok says, as he gets off the couch. "I-I.." V tries to find words, but all he does is stutter. "Your still a good kisser." The older compliments him, and all the younger does is look down and blush.

                     They stay like that, until they hear a knock on the door. "Shoot." The boys say, as V rushes Hoseok into his room and into a closet. Knock knock. It was harder than before. "Coming!" V shouts, trying to sound as sober as possible. He opens the door, and Jungkook is standing outside, tapping his foot. "I left my jacket." The younger says, and rushes in and to the elders room.

                      "I-I'll get it for you!" "It's ok, I got it." As the boy moves closer and closer to the door, V swiftly kisses him, turning him around and pushing him onto the couch, their lips still locked. It was a harsh kiss, something V promised to never give Jungkook. At least, sober V. Not drunk V. Jungkook pushes the elder off of him, and sprints over to the door once again, but successfully gets inside. V froze in his place, waiting for the boys reaction. "What the heck is this?!" Shoot. V jumps over the couch and into his room. Sure enough, Jungkook found Hoseok. "Why is he in here!?" "I-I can explain!" "You cheated on me?" "You guys are dating?!" The arguing goes on for a while, until V breaks into a cry, falling to the ground.

                         "Your drunk aren't you?" Jungkook asks, sitting next to V, whom nods. "I-I-I pressed the wrong number, a-and I didn't look at w-who was at the d-door.." V explains. "I'll just leave..." Hoseok says awkwardly, as he rushes out and into the yard.

                          "Idiot."

                  A/N

                           Heheh. Check out my book "My dead twin" and "Normal to famous". They are both in need of views and votes(;

Go check it out

GO DO IT

Wow disobeying me I hate you guys

Jk I love you all ahah

💍💎Shine bright like a diamond, my loves!💍💎

No but seriously, check those books out e-e