Chapter Three

Taehyung's POV

I get a call before me and Kookie walk into the meeting room. "I'll be right back, Kookie." I tell him. "I'm coming with you.." He says, as he cheeks turn a bright pink. I nod and we walk to the restroom.

I answer my call as we walk to the restroom. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey Taehyung. Did you see the news?" It's Namjoon. "Yeah, I did. I'm busy right now though." "Are you at your meeting with Jungkook and Jimin?" He asks. "Yeah.. I gotta go, ok?" I answer." Ok, bye!" "Bye." And I hang up.

Jungkook and I walk back to the meeting room and open the doors, revealing our manager, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin. I take a seat away from Jimin, and Jungkook sits next to me.
    "Great.." I say, under my breath.

    Jungkook's POV

     "So," our manager starts. "We've all heard that Jimin has harassed Jungkook before performance yesterday. I didn't want to do interfere without permission from you all." He explains. "I was thinking that Jimin couldn't talk or be near Jungkook." I look down.

   "Jimin pretty much TRAUMATIZED Jungkook. I think there should be a much larger consequence." Tae suddenly says loudly. As he finishes, everyone stares at him and I. My face turns a splotchy red, and Tae's face turns a pink. "V's right." Suga adds.
  "Ok, we'll have Jimin take a break from Bts." Namjoon decides.
  "What?!" Jimin yells.
  "Until Jungkook is better, your not to call, text, or show up at any concert of ours!" Tae yells, directly at Jimin.

    Jimin's eyes widen, and he shoots a dirty look at Tae. "I-it's ok V. Calm down.." I tell Tae, but he doesn't. "It's not ok, Jungkook. None of this ok! JIMIN isn't ok!" He yells, louder than earlier. "Taehyung, take a step out of the room, please. It'll help you calm down." Jin tells Tae.

Tae's POV

    I stand up, snatch my water bottle off the table, and speed walk out the door. Once the door closes, I start to cry. "What has gotten into me?..." I ask myself, as I sit down against the wall. I hear the door open, then someone sit next to me. My face is lifted, and I see Jungkook. "Hey, Tae, its ok. I knew you only said that stuff because you were stressed." He sits next to me, and I rest my head on his shoulder.

   We stay like that, until Rm comes out to get us. Before we walk in, Kookie pecks my cheek, and I smile. We open the doors, and take our seats. We talk about the problem again, without me yelling, and Jimin finally agrees
to taking a break from bts.

   Hopefully it'll stay like this...

  A/N

    Idk what to write here so yeah... sksksk.

💍💎Shine bright like a diamond, my loves!💍💎~~Sam