Chapter One

V's POV

  "You ready Kookie?!" I yell, banging on his door. "One minute Tae!" He yells back. I groan and check my phone. 5 minutes till we're on stage. I lean on Jungkook's door. Jungkook opens the door, causing my to fall on him. "Now I'm ready." He says, as he pecks my cheek. I turn to look at him and smile. "Aw Taekook!" Suga says as he walks past us. My face turns bright red. I get up quickly and walk out of Jungkook's room. "Uh, we have 3 minutes till we go on stage.." I tell Kookie and he nods.

  I speed walk behind stage to my spot on stage. I see Suga Jin, and J hope walk to their spots but no Jimin or Jungkook (Rm was already on stage).

   Jungkook's POV

  I get up and fix my hair. Once it's decent, I walk out of my room, but get slammed to the wall. I see Jimin, and he grins, making me nervous. "Uh, Jimin, we gotta get to the stage.." I tell him, and point to the direction we're supposed to be going. "I know." He said, moving closer to my face. I could smell his minty gum, even though his mouth was slightly closed. "J-Jimin, seriously w-we have to g-go.." I stutter. Curse my freaking stutter. He laughs. Before I knew it, his lips were locked with mine.

I couldn't move, speak, or breathe. Jimin playfully bites my lips, asking for an entrance, which I decline. I finally give up, and let him enter and explore. Gosh, I just want to get to the stage. I say in my mind.

  I could finally move, so I push Jimin off me and run to the stage. "Hey Kookie!" Tae says, and grabs my arm. He sees my tears and before he could ask what was wrong, or why I was late, I run to my spot. I wipe my tears off my cheeks with the palm of my hand, but they were replaced. I give up and wait for the curtain to come up.

  The curtain rolls up and the music starts. We start our dance and I was fine, until it was my time to sing. I freeze, not saying anything or moving. I could only hear "Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!"

  My heart was beating faster and faster by the minute. "Kookie?.." I hear Tae ask, worried. I look where the voice was coming from, and see Tae, right next to me, with the most worried face I've ever seen him with. I try to speak, but everything goes black.
🖤——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————🖤
   "Jungkook, please, wake up." I could hear a faint voice. My eyelids barely open, due to a bright light. "Jungkook? Jungkook!" "Tae?..." I open my eyes fully and see Tae with red eyes. "Where are we?" I ask. "
We're at the hospital. You passed out on stage. Rm, Suga, Jin, and J hope went home, and Jimin is waiting outside." Tae answered. "Don't let Jimin in!" I scream, fear coming back to me. "Why? What's wrong?" "I-I.. The reason I was late, crying, and didn't sing my part was because of Jimin." I mumble. "Go on." Tae says. I explain what happened to Tae, and he was disgusted.

   "Why didn't you do something?" He asks. "I couldn't move or say anything. You know how I get when I'm scared or nervous." I answer and he nods. "Well, Jimin doesn't know what's coming at him." Tae smirks.

A/N: I know, it's been a while. I am truly sorry about that! I'm trying to get back on tract. Also, I have a question for you guys! Comment what my new book name should be about! It's about a 13 year old name Ash, and she doesn't know that Jimin is her brother. She has never seen her brother because she moved to America when she was.. 7 I think? Yeah, 7. Idk what to call it so comment what it should be called! Imma start saying this:

    Shine bright like a diamond, my loves! (I know it's cringey but whatever)