(Oneshot) Festivals

A/N:
I'm back with another story that no one likes- art is not mine
.
.
.

It was the day of the cherry blossom festival, and Uraraka had convinced Izuku to wear a yukata and he didn't know whether to kill her or thank her. Izuku had walked out wearing a green yukata with a dark green bow, and when Izuku walked out with a bright smile and a small blush Katsuki knew he was going to have to thank her. "D..Do I look weird Kacchan?" Izuku asked looking up to Katsuki.

Katsuki blushes and simply nods, "No..you look great.." Katsuki would definitely have to thank Uraraka. Izuku's face lit up and he did a small twirl with a bright smile. Katsuki watched as the giant bow around Izuku's waist flipped back into place when the greenette stopped twirling.

"Well is everyone ready?" Uraraka asked ready to get a good seat to view the cherry blossoms as the made their descent to cover the ground in a blanket of flowers.Uraraka had her hair up in a bun, and was wearing a black and pink yukata. Katsuki watched as Izuku latched onto his arm and began to slowly nod his head like a child. "Yeah let's go, or Iida will get really upset." Izuku exclaimed slightly worried about receiving a lecture from the male.

Once they arrived at Blossom square, given its name for a popular place to watch the cherry blossoms,but also for the festive held there. Uraraka split up with the two when she spotted Iida leaving the two to think of a few things to do.

"Well what should we do?" Izuku asked looking up at the blonde with those big green eyes. "Well what do you want to do?" Katsuki asked eyes locking with the boy before Izuku looked ahead blushing. God he's adorable Katsuki thought. "I wanna try a game.." Izuku answered smiling as he began to drag Katsuki over to a stand.

   The game was one of those lame games where you had to do a bottle toss,and you win a fish. Izuku had his eye set on the goldfish that was closest to him. He said it "spoke to him", Katsuki wouldn't ask, but he could see the fire of determination in Izuku's eyes. Izuku was more then disappointed when he didn't win so Katsuki stepped up. He easily made all three rings ,amazing both Izuku, and the guy who was running the stand.

"Well, um here's your prize.." the man stuttered handing him the bag with the fish that Izuku had wanted. Katsuki thanked him before handing the creature to Izuku with a small smirk. Izuku looked amazed grabbing the bag carefully. "Thank you so much Kacchan, that was amazing!" Izuku serenaded before giving Katsuki a bright closed eye smile, as he wrapped the wristlet connected to the bag around his hand. Katsuki blushed slightly before wrapping one arm around Izuku's waist as they walked away.

Katsuki didn't know what to do he kinda just followed Izuku wanting to do whatever Izuku wanted to. Izuku walked over towards another stand saying a few words towards the man running it. When they were finished the man handed him a scoop of mint ice cream. As Izuku tried to grab his money from a small pouch on his yukata Katsuki had already paid and walked off. Izuku blushed standing still, "Kacchan is being cute~" Izuku thought noticing the blush dusting Bakugou's cheeks before walking next to him.

"Hey Izuku do you want to go through the cherry blossom walkway before finding our place to sit?" Katsuki asked clutching onto Izuku's hand tighter. Izuku smiled nodding as they walked. Izuku was amazed at the sheer beauty of everything. The way the walkway was lit up with colored lanterns and fairy lights even though the sun was down, he especially loved the way the cherry blossoms came down like rain during a stormy day.

Izuku giggled when he saw a few petals land in Katsuki's hair. Katsuki smirked slightly in which Izuku returned. Katsuki gently grabbed onto the smaller boys hand and he started to run towards the exit. "K..Kacchan! The festivals over there!" Izuku yelled as he started running to catch up, he never thought it was so hard to run in a dress.

Katsuki finally let go of Izuku's hand, and Izuku immediately started complaining about how hard it was to run, and that what he did was dumb. "Kacchan! What are we doing here we're supposed to meet up with Iida and Uraraka in a few minutes, the festivals starting soon and where even are w-" Izuku started when Katsuki places his lips on top of the green haired boys. Katsuki pulled away and Izuku immediately started blushing.

"Can you just shut up and look." Katsuki said rolling his eyes as Izuku got closer to where the blonde was standing. Izuku was astonished as he stared over the cliff. He could see everything, the bright lights of the walkway and the way the trees swayed lightly in the cool night air.

"Kacchan it's so beautiful." Izuku managed to say as he continued to look over the edge of the cliff. Katsuki walked next to the boy and grabbed his hand. "I'm glad you like it, I had to go through hell to find this place." Katsuki muttered, barely audible enough for Izuku to here.

"You didn't have to go through so much trouble for me." Izuku stated looking down. "That's true, but I did and you can't complain." Katsuki said wrapping his arms around the smaller boy's waist.

During the hug Izuku started to hear cheering and loud popping sounds. They pulled back from each other and turned to see the sky lighting up as fireworks danced across them. There were colors of pink, white, blue, yellow, and green. Izuku gasped staring at the sky watching as the colors exploded before fading back into nothing.

Izuku ripped his eyes from the scene and pulled Katsuki into a hug. "I'm glad I got to enjoy my first festival with you.." he mumbled into Katsuki's chest. Katsuki hugged him back rubbing small circles into his back, "I'm glad you chose me to enjoy your first festival with.." The two shared a kiss under the night sky leaving the stars as their only witnesses.

A/n: This took forever to do and the next chapter probably won't come out for a while, I'm currently testing and have I think 20 something days left of school so after that I'll be free- I hope you enjoyed the chapter and let me know if you have any story ideas or if you like the chapters. Who knows maybe to celebrate summer I'll write a lemon
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Word count: 1,134