(Fluff)- Surprise Kisses

A/N: Okay I know it's been a long time since I wrote a chapter I'm sorry I just can't focus on chapters and I have zero ideas of what to write I'll try to keep this story going as long as I can.

  "Why me." Was all Izuku could think as he turned every corner with caution, he was fully aware of the situation, but he didn't like it one bit. Katsuki was going out of his way to kiss Izuku when no one was looking, but after a few hours he was taking risky chances now and was one kiss away from getting them caught.

     "Midoriya, Ive noticed that you've been quite cautious lately, is something wrong?" Iida asked putting his hand on Izukus shoulder making the green haired boy jump slightly. "Oh um it's nothing just a little tired, heh." Izuku lied rubbing his neck with a blush. He couldn't possibly tell them about him and Katsuki mostly afraid of what they would say.

     Katsuki made his way down the hall when he saw Izuku nervously putting his books in his locker looking around obviously looking out for the blonde. Bakugou laughed as walked up to Izuku, tapping his shoulder. Izuku turned to the side blushing but saw no one, but when he looked on the other side there was Katsuki, and before he could do anything Bakugou placed his hands on Izukus waist pulling him in and kissing him roughly on the lips.

    Midoriya didn't know what to do so he simply kissed back arching his back into Katsuki's chest.

    "Yeah we could play the new mode that came out today." A voice spoke breaking Katsuki and Izuku's kiss. "K-Kacchan! You can't do this to me!" Izuku yelled running down the hall with a face as bright as his stupid red shoes.

   Katsuki simply smirked before catching himself staring at Izuku's ass as he ran.  "What happened to Midoriya?" Kaminari asked walking to Katsuki as the blonde happened to pass the screaming green haired boy as he ran down the halls blushing and covering his face while mumbling random nonsense. "Like hell I care!" Katsuki yelled back as he walked away from him with a growl.

   A/N: okay I have to admit this was pretty bad but I just wanted to put something out while I work on a longer chapter, thank you for your patience please vote and comment I really appreciate it 🤗