Chapter one

Unfinished business
(1)

Harmonys pov
I got off my knees as the guy known as Chres or Jr. bit his lip and pulled his pants back up. I pulled him close to me as we started to undress each other. Just as things started to get heated the door was swung open. "Seven minutes." My friend that was in our crew named Ruben said. I quickly put my clothes on as Jr did the same. Next it was Ju'Leihas turn and she had to go in the closet with the boy we all knew she had a crush on which was Ty. I seen her wink at me as she went into the closet. It was only two minutes into the game when we heard a car door slam and Mr. and Mrs. August came into sight. "What the fuck is going on?" I heard Yn yell as she went straight for the giant closet. Somebody was getting a little freaky in there cause I heard a few grunts and I'm sure Miss. Yn did too. "Ju'Leiha Chantel August! Get your ass off your knees and stand up!" She yelled angrily. Ju'Leiha was in there giving Ty top and her mom found her doing it. You could say we are bad... But that's just our crew. Me, (Harmony) Ty, Jr, Navae, and Dre. Dre and Navae are the perfect couple and always do weird stuff like study together but whatever. Me and Jr. have been dating for almost a year. On the other hand Ty and Ju'Leiha ain't dating though. I personally think Ty only uses Ju'Leiha for blow jobs and sex because that's all she does. But she really thinks he likes her that's why she keeps doing it. But if he liked her so much they would already be dating. But she doesn't understand that boys only want her for those two things. She will do strange things for a piece of change for real. But that's Ju'Leiha. She's popular at school and WELL known by the boys cause she a thot. I'm her best friend and all but I still think low key she a hoe.

+5 votes
+1 comment💦