Chapter eleven ✌

Chapter eleven ✌

(11)

Harmony's pov

I caught up with Ju'Leiha, me ready. "Hey ba-" I cut her off with a punch to the face. I pulled out my knife as she backed to the wall in fear. "Har- Harmony!" She stuttered. "What are you doing?" She asked, scared. "Stfu!" I yelled pulling my gun out. I shot her in the leg twice as she winded in pain. "Harmony I thought you loved me! Why- why are you doing this?!" She screamed in pain. I picked her up and beat her with my fist as she struggled to fight back. I took the pillow and suffocated her as I heard her take one last breath. To make sure she was dead I started to cut at her hand. I cut off each if her fingers and stuffed them in her mouth. Afterwards I cleaned up the mess. Everything was back to normal, I just had one more job. It took me a while to open the floor boards but I did it. I hid Ju'Leihas body deep within the wooden floor as I nailed the boards back. Job . Well . Done .

* * * * * * *

Harmony's pov

A few weeks later the house had a for sale sign and I was happy no one suspected me as a murder. I walked into the visitation room as I waited for my Aunt. Once she appeared I told her everything that happened, except the killing details. "Harmony!" She yelled. "Harmony!" I hushed her down as I gave her a concerned look. "They will find you you have to get out of here Harmony you put her in the floor boards! And put the house up for sale!" She said through clenched teeth. "You are screwed."

"Auntie I thought that's what I was suppose to do!" I whisper yelled as she started to choke me out. "Help!" I tried to scream between breaths. A few seconds later a police officer seen me and tried to pry Christine off but wasn't strong enough and two more came and helped. My aunt gave me a crazed look and was escorted off. I sat there holding my neck. My plan will work good she will see... I walked away angrily confused as to why my Aunt would choke me like that. I thought I did everything right... Did I?

Authors Note: Okay so there is one more chapter left and it's posted already so I read it! Don't forget to tell your friends about this book and make sure you guys vote! Thanks again! ✌

-Boo🌸