Chapter twelve

Chapter twelve👣

Yns pov

I stood in silence as we all held hands in prayer. Navae, Ruben, Jr, Chresanto and Harmony and I stood together as one as we said our words of prayer unto him. "Lord please watch over and protect the rest of my family and let us find the person who did this horrible thing to our daughter. Lord please bless Ju'Leiha, I know she may not have felt loved all the time but she will always be in our hearts. She was a beautiful young women with so much going for her. Even through thick and thin we always loved her, and we ask you to keep her here with us in spirit. In loving memory of Ju'Leiha Chantel August. Amen." Navae finished as we said amen in unison. Today of last year, Ju'Leiha was pronounced dead and it we started a new thing were we reminisces about her. She is dead. She was ruthlessly murdered by some viscous killer with no respect.

We sat down eating quietly making small talk. Navae and Ruben graduated last year so they are here all the time. Everyone knew what today was, Ju'Leiha Chantel August Day. But other than that I knew what day it was and I wasn't very happy. Just as I was thinking about it Chresanto came back in grabbing his last bag. "Well... I loved you Navae, pray for me and your sister." He mumbled while hugging Navae. "I'll see you man." He said while giving Ruben a manly hug handshake thing. "I love you Chres jr. Don't forget to keep your head up, basketball never stops man, stay focused, don't be getting no girls pregnant or some shit-" "Aight dad." He smiled. "I love you man." He said to Jr. "I love you to dad." Jr replied back. "And Harmony, it was nice meeting you, your a real nice girl, I hope that you and Jr stay together... And make sure you cheer him on at his games." He said awkwardly as she hugged him. "Bye Mr. August." "And uh..." He trailed off as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Welp-" I cut him off with a kiss filled with longing and passion. I tried pulling him closer to me, anything to make him kiss back, kiss me with passion and longing back!, but he didn't. He couldn't. "Yn... I'm sorry I- I love you... But I'm not in love with you anymore." He said looking down. I knew this was coming. I already knew it I just trie to convince myself it wasn't true. I began to cry hysterically. "How can you not be in love with someone anymore?" I yelled. "Tell me Chresanto tell me!" I cried. "I love you Yn," he sighed picking up his bag. "Goodbye Chresanto just get out my face!" I yelled angrily. "Don't be like that Yn you knew this was going to happen." He said looking me in the eye. I sighed and wiped my tears even though more kept flowing. "Well I guess this is where we say goodbye." I cried softly. "I think it's more like an I'll see you later." He smiled hugging me. "I love you Yn just not the same love I had before." He said picking up his last bag and leaving for good as Ruben, Navae, Harmony and Jr. crowded around me and watched. "More like an I'll see you later." I mumbled to myself. Just as we went to sit down five police cars pulled up to my driveway. "We know she's in there open up!" The police yelled banging on the door. I let them in confused as the grabbed Harmony. "There she is!" One guy yelled. "Get her!" He said angrily. "We got her. We're taking her in now for the murder of Ju'Leiha August." He spoke into his shoulder walkie. We all stood there with our mouths hanging open. Harmony killed Ju'Leiha? That was her best friend! I closed my eyes trying to process this all. When I opened them there she was in handcuffs with a smirk on her face. Her handcuffs were in the front and as she was walking off she smirked at us with two middle fingers up. "Fuck you." She mouthed as her head was pushed into the police car.

👣THE END👣

Note from Rocs_Wifey_Thoo

So that was the ending ... The my Rockkk books are officially done! Please vote and comment , and I'm working on The Girl Next Door sequel and its posted on my page so if your reading that book the sequel is here!

For all my beautiful readers please to to my page @Rocs_wifey_Thoo and check out my other books 😄😄😄

Thanks for all the votes and comments that encouraged me to continue writing and I appreciate it ✌

Well peace out ! Read my other books 😋🌸✌