Chapter ten〰

Chapter ten〰

(10)

Chresantos pov

We laughed and talked as we got back home. Today Navae and Ruben graduated! From college. This is such a great achievement, they are only 16 and took really advance classes and graduated early. I am so proud of my daughter and her boyfriend. They always take time out of their day to study and do what's right. Even when Jr and Harmony and all the rest if there crew was her they always stayed focused and never have up. I am just so proud, wouldn't you be if your daughter graduated from college this early! And she has a nice boyfriend that you don't have to worry about killing if he hurts her? Yea, that's why I'm happy.

We were just talking and eating as Yn turned the T.v on. Today was such a great day, nothing could ruin it.

*

Harmony's pov

I went up to visit Ju'Leiha today. We talked and went out to eat, me saying how much I love her and allat when I really don't care. Her baby is almost born, she's like 7 months or something like that? My Auntie keeps pressuring me to kill her but I just can't find the heart to kill an innocent baby. But I have to go through with this. For Auntie. For my Auntie.

But for now I will work on splitting Roc and Yn up. I have sent many anonymous videos of my mom and Chres having sex but Yn just won't let him go! What can I do for them to not be together? I guess I'm just going to have to wait and see.

* * * *

Authors note

Sorry if its short, this was kind of another filler 😋😁

Anyways vote !

The next chapter is already posted and I think that's the second to last chapter ! So read! And vote and comment!〰

Boo🌸