CHAPTER 10

A/N; i'm in the car for the next 3 hours so i'll update a few times ayy

-

All the kids froze and turned to Trevor.

"Maybe it's just a conincedence..?" Oceania offered.

"I d-dunno.." Trev shook, and wrapped his arms around himself.

Dakota laid a hand gently on his arm, and began to lead him out. "You just need to calm down."

Douglas shifted his weigh between his feet, fiddling with his thumbs. Even he was starting to believe some of the "conspiracy".

SKIP 5 MINUTES AHEAD

The girls sat on their beds, thinking hard about everything that was happening.

"So, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/'s, huh? I did a bit of lookin' on my phone.. They apparently aren't an illegal organisation because all they're doing is research for Man In White. The Draculoids do all the dirty work. S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/'s do things like.. getting jobs and working around people who need to be observed. They work for Man In White, who is doing illegal things, but 99% of the time they claim they didn't know what he was doing illegal, and just continue on with their lives." Oceania set down her phone on the nightstand.

"Wow.. You think maybe some are working at the school, observing us?" Dakota tried to keep from giggling at her own joke.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Dakota.. They could be! This isn't a joke." She sent a harsh glare back over at the brunette. "I'm seriously getting wigged out over this."

"Yeah, well try not to get me 'wigged out' too, I wanna sleep!" Dakota turned out the overhead light, and plopped back on the bed.